Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Ice-Cold Girl

I just play along cause it's fun xp
[Claret]
Spacebar
No.. no it's not. You were making a point about what the Von Helsons have done, which Gambino did too, so your statement was useless. It was directly related to the point.

Anyway, I don't think it's right he's charging so much, but I guess it's just a test to how gullible/loyal his followers are. You don't have to buy them so it shouldn't bother you any.
You're right. Note to self: don't enter into online arguments when seriously low on sleep. xp

Gambino is charging the equivalent of a pink link. That may actually be a lot of gold for some people.
Here's how I see the whole gullible/loyalty thing: if you have to pay for one of those signs to show your loyalty, you're not a true follower. However, if you donated, and bought a second sign, you're an item-whoring a**. If you donated and didn't buy a second sign, you're nice, but gullible. If you're completely neutral, you're smart.

Dude, I want to say thank you for knocking some sense into me.
I regret the fact that I too, bought one of the Anti-Gambino signs from the twins. I thought that if I had both of the signs, I'd be truly showing off my hatred for the two parties (can I call them that? O-o) But it was soon after that I thought "What the hell am I going to do with this thing! Being 500g poorer, I felt pretty stupid. I alos felt retarded for wasting my money on Gambino too. I say...screw the damned signs. I'm neutral. The twins and Gambino can duke it out along with their followers...and I will be here on the side, watching them get their arses kicked.

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Spacebar
pidgezero_one
Support either side? You kidding me? I'm so neutral the neutral face wishes he was me.

Your avie makes you seem confused. @w@
I'm just proclaiming my neutralness! whee
Red McHammersickle
pidgezero_one
Support either side? You kidding me? I'm so neutral the neutral face wishes he was me.

Nice. I like the one of each sign thing.
Thanks. xd
*Sigh*...I really wish my posts would show up when I want them to!

Invisible Lover

i hate the sisters they are spoiled -.-; and i think they are anorexic

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
imyavie
[Claret]
Spacebar
No.. no it's not. You were making a point about what the Von Helsons have done, which Gambino did too, so your statement was useless. It was directly related to the point.

Anyway, I don't think it's right he's charging so much, but I guess it's just a test to how gullible/loyal his followers are. You don't have to buy them so it shouldn't bother you any.
You're right. Note to self: don't enter into online arguments when seriously low on sleep. xp

Gambino is charging the equivalent of a pink link. That may actually be a lot of gold for some people.
Here's how I see the whole gullible/loyalty thing: if you have to pay for one of those signs to show your loyalty, you're not a true follower. However, if you donated, and bought a second sign, you're an item-whoring a**. If you donated and didn't buy a second sign, you're nice, but gullible. If you're completely neutral, you're smart.

Dude, I want to say thank you for knocking some sense into me.
I regret the fact that I too, bought one of the Anti-Gambino signs from the twins. I thought that if I had both of the signs, I'd be truly showing off my hatred for the two parties (can I call them that? O-o) But it was soon after that I thought "What the hell am I going to do with this thing! Being 500g poorer, I felt pretty stupid. I alos felt retarded for wasting my money on Gambino too. I say...screw the damned signs. I'm neutral. The twins and Gambino can duke it out along with their followers...and I will be here on the side, watching them get their arses kicked.
I'm neutral too (obviously) Highly doubt I'll be keeping the picket signs when they stop selling them. My theory is that the picket signs will cease to be sold, and in a while they will inflate in value.

has 6 picket signs for when that day comes.

Until then... Go showy neutralness.
All this fighting is just getting outta hand... seriously...
I don't follow this whole "OMFG Helsons r sluts, Gambino is teh chld ABUZOR!!!!"...I just support Gambino because he's the funniest damn NPC on Gaia. 3nodding

"GO, GINO!!! IF YOU WIN THIS, I'LL LET YOU EAT AT THE DINNER TABLE AGAIN!!!"

How could you not love them?
Spacebar
Johnny is just a clever trickster. Repentance my a**, the whole caring for Gino and getting his soul back is a total hoax; all he is is a power-hungry, gold-mongering lunatic, and he's going to do something horrible to us Gaians. ;______; He's spreading rumors about the Von Helsons, who are really the good guys! They took Gino to save him.

*delusional*

My poor Anna is no crook. <3

I bow to you.
May Gambino forever

Rest In Peace!!!
Agent 4
stare Meh, I'm neutral. I dislike both equally. Gambino is a total nutcase and the Von Helsons are too snobby.
exactly... support the nutcase!!!
YukiDemon
i hate the sisters they are spoiled -.-; and i think they are anorexic

XD I never viewed them like that til now.
I L♥VE all the NPCs
love.notes.xox
I L♥VE all the NPCs

You.. o.O should ask one out then XD
Well lol lol lol lol lol lol lol...........I dint even read the poll i just voted forgot what voted LOl!!!!!!!!!!!!
krisad132
Well lol lol lol lol lol lol lol...........I dint even read the poll i just voted forgot what voted LOl!!!!!!!!!!!!

... no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces