Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Elocutionist

The Undead Suitor
TINSTAAFL
The Undead Suitor
Edmund came back and decided his new storefront looked incredibly stupid so he changed it back.

Apparently he didn't like where the plot was going either, so he killed Gino and saved us the trouble of anymore Gambino plot.

I dont think he killed Gino, because he's still trying to find him and tell him that his fathers dead.

Okay I'll bite.
Have you not read the manga where he's found him, and Gino was hardly effected by the news of his father's death yet? blaugh *derp*

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
No guys.
We've just entered the twilight zone.

That's all.
emotion_awesome

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Sounds like a good ol' fashioned glitch to me...

Slumbering Tengu

Oh glad to see it wasn't just me thinking something awfully funny was up

Starting off the year good
with glitches xD

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
I, too, am surprised about Edmund back in H&R Wesley and the store having its original design. It's just so bizarre... the store only had Louie and the new design. What's up with that?

Feline Cat

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Cart Raider 100
HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK?!

*goes to live in his shop and never leaves*

Distinct Explorer

TINSTAAFL
The Undead Suitor
Edmund came back and decided his new storefront looked incredibly stupid so he changed it back.

Apparently he didn't like where the plot was going either, so he killed Gino and saved us the trouble of anymore Gambino plot.
i would love this so, so much crying

Blessed Healer

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. 3nodding
I was thinking it might have something to do with the storyline- Gino's "dead", so it's back to business as usual. *shrugs*

Tiny Alchemist

TINSTAAFL

Okay I'll bite.
Have you not read the manga where he's found him, and Gino was hardly effected by the news of his father's death yet? blaugh *derp*
Read Edmund's in store dialogue. rofl

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

britt1110
Edmund is back, H&R Wesely is back to "normal" and Louie doesn't run the shop anymore mrgreen
Oh and you can start caroling again.

FTFY
I hope he's back

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Now that's what you call a time warp.
Welp since Edmund's back that means the good guys won and everything has gone back to normal in Gaia. So know need for any more manga updates since we know who won. rofl

Man-Hungry Bunny

The megagod Lanzer's meddling attempt at stopping Luca ending up in him causing a time-portal that traps the storeowners in their piece of reality, and anyone who tries to enter that area get sent to the past.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
TINSTAAFL
The Undead Suitor
TINSTAAFL
The Undead Suitor

I dont think he killed Gino, because he's still trying to find him and tell him that his fathers dead.

Okay I'll bite.

((Psssst, read his store dialog))
I actually got a bit of a shock when I entered his shop after a long hiatus and found him gone. I had a rather soft spot for him. Methinks it's about time I start catching up with the manga.

Except that I don't even know where to start...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff