Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have no idea what happened! I'm lucky. I bought my scarf a couple weeks ago for 230k. I guess supply and demand is probably a factor though. sad
<centeR>
Stop complaing will ya?

Gaia Exchange is like a ****ing Gamble
You can win big or lose big.

That's why if you want something like an Angelic Scarf.
You do not take months to do it.
I noticed they rise about every month or so.
So..
You can't take 13 days on an auction to sell your items.
You have to do it quick and fast.
</center>
Teh Lunatik
Because Lanzer used his mules and bought a whole bunch of DTs overpriced. Cause he wants the whole Exchange Community become confused and he gonna come in and save the day so he'll get the glory. Yeah, thats it.

I think youre in the wrong forum sweatdrop But I dont really mind the inflation, even though I sold my devil tail before it happened and lost a whole lot sweatdrop

I like your thinking. xd

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
<Center>
Alexi_Jameson
Just check my guide. -_- Its prices are lower than the going rate and in fact much lower than another guide. How can I possibly cause the inflation if my prices are -lower- than another guide nor have I updated since 2 days ago. -_-

Get your facts right before you accuse.
\

Alexi, in no way do I blame you for anything. I use your price guide, myself.

Quote:
Look. It's fairly simple.

High demand.

Limited supply.

3m disposable pure.

That's all you need to inflate something that starts at less than 500k.

Actually, that theory's a bit off. Everytime I go in the Exchange there's always, always nitemare scarves or OMGs for sale. There is not limited supply. There is no high demand because of the high supply.
Samikins
Teh Lunatik
Because Lanzer used his mules and bought a whole bunch of DTs overpriced. Cause he wants the whole Exchange Community become confused and he gonna come in and save the day so he'll get the glory. Yeah, thats it.

I think youre in the wrong forum sweatdrop But I dont really mind the inflation, even though I sold my devil tail before it happened and lost a whole lot sweatdrop

I like your thinking. xd
Of course ninja Because its the truth. Gaians started to become assholes, especially the "noobs", so thats why I started to play this MMORPG biggrin
this is stupid to fight over concidering that it wont bring down prices stare . However i think i should start a bisness xd it will be called hydroponically correct and it will be people who are online who other people can pm and for a small fee tell them the price or aprox price and if they think thats wrong they can pm another one of my employees for free and get there advice too! ^^ god thats a smart idea blaugh
Teh Lunatik
Samikins
Teh Lunatik

I like your thinking. xd
Of course ninja Because its the truth. Gaians started to become assholes, especially the "noobs", so thats why I started to play this MMORPG biggrin

<center>Exactly why I'm more into WoW than I am Gaia. smile </center>
Alexi_Jameson
Just check my guide. -_- Its prices are lower than the going rate and in fact much lower than another guide. How can I possibly cause the inflation if my prices are -lower- than another guide nor have I updated since 2 days ago. -_-

Get your facts right before you accuse.
Go Alexi...and it's Ivy..I've done my...fifth account change I think xd

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
Stop complaing will ya?

So..

Oh please. Don't start that "stop complaining" s**t. I've been watching the prices of the scarves over the months and they've never rose this fast. I've had one myself, so don't act like I haven't gotten one before.

On another subject, Aquafire moved this.
Xeno Incognito
Quote:
Stop complaing will ya?

So..

Oh please. Don't start that "stop complaining" s**t. I've been watching the prices of the scarves over the months and they've never rose this fast. I've had one myself, so don't act like I haven't gotten one before.

On another subject, Aquafire moved this.
^^ i should start tallying points up xp
Asthmaboy

For me its ROSEOnline 3nodding

reminds me...gtg xD My charater needs lvling up

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
<center>
Teh Lunatik
Asthmaboy

I play RO. Also made by Gravity.
My theory:

Some people put their items in the marketplace higher than what the items are going for.

Because there aren't as many of, say, Nitemare Scarves, when the cheaper ones are bought, the more expensive ones are the ones remaining. When other people go to sell theirs, they see the current prices and therefore sell higher than they would have before the cheaper scarves were sold.

Therefore, the prices rise very quickly.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
<Center>
InsaneHyperDragon
My theory:

Some people put their items in the marketplace higher than what the items are going for.

Because there aren't as many of, say, Nitemare Scarves, when the cheaper ones are bought, the more expensive ones are the ones remaining. When other people go to sell theirs, they see the current prices and therefore sell higher than they would have before the cheaper scarves were sold.

Therefore, the prices rise very quickly.

That's the first reasonable post in this thread.
Teh Lunatik

Woah.. your avatar is awesomness!
(i ish a girl)

I have a NM scarf.. I bought it when it was around... 80 ish K.
Lucky, me, eh?
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas