Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need a cowboy hat.
Add black skeleton pants beneath some wrinkled blue shorts due to the layering glitch, some wood hot sandals, and black class socks. Or just give me an OMG and I'll go naked wearing it forever. =D
My avatar changes constantly. Basically, whenever I get tired of how it looks. It's basically complete, since the one item I would want to ultimately complete it is way out of my reach (D-tail ;_ wink I'm still saving for some donation items (Late 04 and 05...), but I like the way my avatar looks. 3nodding
i really dont have a set look for my avi. i guess if i see something that i dont have and i think it would cohere to my avi's look right now, i would get it.....i always make minor changes here and there sweatdrop
Like in my sig, but I will probably keep saving gold and buying new outfits! 3nodding
Mine will never be done, I change my outfit every week or so. I have one that's all black, one that's all red, this one, a pink one, a green one... depends on my mood. I do need some more pants to be more versatile, though...
My avatar will never be done XD it changes dayly ( hourly ninja ) It doesn't even really reflect my mood.... its more... just whatever I randomly throw on.

Dapper Genius

My avatar is never 'done'. I have several different outfits, and I often make one or two new ones with every new item release. biggrin
just want a red mehTRO jacket so I can recreate a character from a movie me and Blademasterz made: The Masked Marauder

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I love my avatar the way it is, at the moment... but I can't help adding stuff to it every now and then. *eyes a random pair of goti clips*
For right now, I like me.
soraxcloud
Err I have this feeling my avatar will never be "done". I probably keep changing it till the day I leave Gaia!

Exactly! ^^;

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I just like to try out different items and outfits that I like. They're usually fairly simple and I like to change them with the seasons or the weather, which is why I'm in my spring/summer outfit. whee
User Image my current goal is that, but it changes constantly
My dream outfit is the one in my sig. One day I will have that outfit although after that I will probably buy lots of clothes so I can change my outfit all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff