Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see featured in the next Community Update?

Avatar Arena Winners 0.18859649122807 18.9% [ 43 ]
Other Arena Winners 0.035087719298246 3.5% [ 8 ]
Subforum Spotlights 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 16 ]
Game Leaderboards 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 12 ]
Interviews with NPCs 0.30263157894737 30.3% [ 69 ]
Community Contests 0.092105263157895 9.2% [ 21 ]
User-run Events and Threads 0.15350877192982 15.4% [ 35 ]
Other (Make a post and share!) 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Stubborn Gifter

[NPC] Cindy Donovinh
*sigh*

Hey Cindy, mind telling us how did Liam become your co-anchor to the Gaia 9 News Action?

Creeper Bunny

[NPC] Cindy Donovinh
*sigh*

Cindy~
Cindy, Cindy, CINDY!~
Are you sighing at Liam?
Why? Not your decision? Or is there really a little hanky-spanky happening under the news desk?
Don't be embarassed; are you blushing~? heart

...Or are you sighing at questions like mine...? sweatdrop

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I lol'd at the titles for the arena winners entries :lol

User interviews are always a nice read but I'd love to see an artist get interviewed too 3nodding
Also, a shoutout to upcoming user-run events would be awesome.

Fluffy Glitch

[NPC] Liam

I have a question for you: Did anyone who won the MINT ticket ask you on a date?

Angelic Blob

[NPC] Josie interview.

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

bring back old becky.

pls
Salathielly
Great job spotlighting a user this time!

Still voting for more NPC interviews, though. xD;;

And Liam, my question for you is the following: Which shop (excluding your own) is your favorite to visit, and why?

Poor Cindy.

My favorite shop to visit is probably The Faktori. It's not like I hang out there or anything, but I love to stop in real quick and ask the 'bots all kinds of paradoxical questions to freak 'em out. "This sentence is false" puts Ribateau out of commission for at least an hour or so. Heh.
Kid Jak
[NPC] Liam

Liam will you wish me a happy birthday?

Happy Birthday, breh. You know the tradition: one rep of bicep curls for however many candles are on your cake.
Pickled Cactus
                Which NPC do you think needs to buff up the most?

He may be my best bro, but Gino has the muscle tone of a delicate little kitten. Not even a burly, healthy kitten. He's like the runt of the litter, y'know?
Yen Quest
Question for Liam: What did you do to Cindy? emotion_donotwant

Question for Yen Quest: What didn't I do to Cindy? She wants interviews? I provide. She wants a foot massage? Oh yeah, we can arrange that. The lady said she wanted to spice up her segment, so I stepped in and made it happen. Watch out, world: Anchorman Liam is going pro!

I revamped and re-awesome'd this whole shindig, that's what I did!
Sand Dancer Shaka
My question for Liam:
What's the best way to get people to notice awesome abs?

Oil 'em up like you're about to fry and egg on that sizzling hot bod.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
[NPC] Liam
Kid Jak
[NPC] Liam

Liam will you wish me a happy birthday?

Happy Birthday, breh. You know the tradition: one rep of bicep curls for however many candles are on your cake.

Thanks Liam

100% great way to stay motivated.
BOMB4Y
Omg Liam emotion_kirakira I don't care what the update features as long as you're on it redface

Okay okay question question redface
Would you please answer which bit of your six-pack is your favorite? There are six muscle bumps on your abs and one of those bump muscles are likely your favorite

Please tell me so I can cherish your one muscle bump redface

edit:
to help visualize it I drew a map of your abs
User Image
Please pick the number representing your favorite muscle bump on the abs

Brb being giddy omgggg Liam ur aaaaaaaabs emotion_drool Hehehehehehehe redface

Finally someone asks the questions that matter!

Well BOMB4Y, I gotta go with muscle bump #4 as my final answer. You see, his pal #3 is great, but everyone knows that #3's in a super one-sided rivalry with #1, and the jealousy makes it seem so immature.

#1 is the most ripped and delicious, but it gets kinda cocky about it and no one likes a jerk like that.

#2, well, that one's pretty special to me for a lot of personal reasons. We go way back, and it's hard to imagine life without it. We had a falling out a while back, and never really repaired our relationship, but #2 knows that I still care about it.

#5 is the hardest to keep toned. It's like, "Hey #5, quit slacking off!" "Oh sorry Liam, I'm just really sore from yesterday." Pfft, like that's an excuse. #5 just wants us to lay around in bed and eat microwave popcorn while licking the salted butter off the insides of the bag.

#6 is shy. I mean, normally I dig things that are beautiful and kinda timid, but #6 really needs to step up its game and be a bit more standout. With an inferiority complex like that, #6 is never gonna get anywhere in life.

#4 is my bro. Look at that magnificent bump! I flex, #4 responds. We're like two peas in a ridiculously buff pod! I can count on #4 to make the ladies swoon and shiver, and I'm pretty sure that if the shop caught on fire or something, #4 would run right to execute a selfless rescue misson. #4 is a heckuva partner.

Oh man, did I get carried away again? My bad. My abs are just so freakin' awesome.

Special Snowflake

[NPC] Liam
Sand Dancer Shaka
My question for Liam:
What's the best way to get people to notice awesome abs?

Oil 'em up like you're about to fry and egg on that sizzling hot bod.

Hmmmm, sounds legit, man.
I wonder if I'll need some actual eggs as well.... ninja rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas