Poll whore lulz 0.16891891891892 16.9% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I think the slippers were better then getting things we wouldn't use like Gaia labeled balloons, hats, etc. Though that stuff was sorta like a tradition.
They're cool. It looks like we mass-murdered all of the kiki's and coco's to make slippers out of them.
Bob Dobbs
At least I can wear the slippers as opposed to those DC contacts, Grombies can't wear them apparently so my answer would be I like the slippers better since I can actually wear those.
      Vampries can't wear them either :< woe is us

TRhe slippers aren't my thing, but they aren't terrible either. It was a nice idea

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
i think theyre great...but they will decrease in popularity soon..the more people see other wearing them..the more worn out they get..the less people like them..the price will go down as well..but i think they are awesome..now i gotta quest a coco..

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
I think they were a brilliant idea for the gift. They took two popular items and combined them, kiki/coco's and slippers. Gaians seem to like slippers for their avis and they, generally speaking, like the plushies. It was a nice freebie to give to everyone who participated.

Especially with all of the other things going on in so short a time. There was the Valentine's Day event and the evolving items too.
Loving the slippers, though I haven't found a good outfit to wear the kiki's with yet. The contacts are cool cause they look natural. I like 'em. mrgreen
I LOVE them.

But it gives me the feeling that I'm killing my poor Coco.
I think that this item was successful and I also love it. I loved the Kiki and Coco plushies (Even though I don't have either of them) so getting a pair of slippers that are like those just tickled my fancy (Hopefully that get taken wrongly)
Trix Starlight
Loving the slippers, though I haven't found a good outfit to wear the kiki's with yet. The contacts are cool cause they look natural. I like 'em. mrgreen
THERE ARE NO CONTACTS! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF THEIR EXISTENCE! [/anger] I horded the slippers. xD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Neutral. They're an okay item, but not something I'd wear.
They're cute! But I'm biased towards kitty items.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
There cute,
but the things I'm starting to miss is that there making things too easy to get the items,
I mean we don't even have to post anymore to get the items, we hardly put any effort in it.
I love them~ heart

But I do think their should have been a "gaian" item available, like the balloon and t-shirts.
I love them!
They are so cute. I was actually hoping that something similar to a kiki or coco would come out because they are getting so expensive.
As much as I like them, I would probably never equip them because their size.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff