Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

They were at the ball before they were selling the signs and Gambino crashed the party I can't blame them for being upset! And they were asking for HALF of what that greedy b*****d wanted for HIS signs! So that's no excuse.. as for you finding him adorable.... I will refrain from commenting...
Doom...
Doom on you....
Doom on you....

Aged Gaian

noIamnotabishi
Doom...
Doom on you....
Doom on you....

Ha ha! No way pal! heart

User Image
LadyMoon
They were at the ball before they were selling the signs and Gambino crashed the party I can't blame them for being upset! And they were asking for HALF of what that greedy b*****d wanted for HIS signs! So that's no excuse.. as for you finding him adorable.... I will refrain from commenting...

Invest in reading comprehension, my dear--I said the first time I encountered them, they were doing that, not the first time everyone encountered them. And they were selling signs first. Yes, Gambino did sell them, but that was afterward, and he wasn't forcing anyone to buy them, nor was he giving us attitude if we choose not to.

As for Gambino crashing the party, well, he wasn't yet banned at the time, was he?

And again, I do find him adorable. I'm sorry if that's inexcusable in your little world, but I'm a grown woman, would you prefer I were fangirling Gino? Between Gambino's occasional over-the-top villianess and overall rather blustering personality--added to the events concerning him that I've witnessed at this site in the last year--I find him extremely endearing.

Aged Gaian

Leafy Bugg
LadyMoon

Invest in reading comprehension, my dear--I said the first time I encountered them, they were doing that, not the first time everyone encountered them. And they were selling signs first. Yes, Gambino did sell them, but that was afterward, and he wasn't forcing anyone to buy them, nor was he giving us attitude if we choose not to.

As for Gambino crashing the party, well, he wasn't yet banned at the time, was he?

And again, I do find him adorable. I'm sorry if that's inexcusable in your little world, but I'm a grown woman, would you prefer I were fangirling Gino? Between Gambino's occasional over-the-top villianess and overall rather blustering personality--added to the events concerning him that I've witnessed at this site in the last year--I find him extremely endearing.

I know what YOU said dear and just cause you didn't go to the event doesn't mean you should judge them like that. The twins weren't forcing people to buy either! And YES he did have an attitude if you didn't buy one I know! The twins didn't get any more of an attitude than HE did so don't give me that. And I m a grown woman too I just think you must have issues to find a power crazed lunatic who abuses his son 'adorable' I have been here for a year too and I find him to be annoying at best. I think that all of these people who are so 'endeared' to him must not have ever been treated the way Gino has been. Believe me dear there is nothing 'adorable' about things like that.
Ana Au Lait
gonk
*hides from the scary siggie. NO.... NO SHADOW AND AMY!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
stare

Shadow and Steel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Grim Mipyr
stare

Shadow and Steel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes! Much better... *hides from the scary girl*
LadyMoon
Leafy Bugg
LadyMoon

I know what YOU said dear and just cause you didn't go to the event doesn't mean you should judge them like that. The twins weren't forcing people to buy either! And YES he did have an attitude if you didn't buy one I know! The twins didn't get any more of an attitude than HE did so don't give me that. And I m a grown woman too I just think you must have issues to find a power crazed lunatic who abuses his son 'adorable' I have been here for a year too and I find him to be annoying at best. I think that all of these people who are so 'endeared' to him must not have ever been treated the way Gino has been. Believe me dear there is nothing 'adorable' about things like that.

Well, that was my particular basis for not liking them. You were the one taking offense to it. By the way, where is your proof that Gambino has ever been abusive towards Gino? He strikes me as having been, at the most, mildly neglecting, but not actually abusive.

Aged Gaian

Leafy Bugg
LadyMoon
Leafy Bugg
LadyMoon

Well, that was my particular basis for not liking them. You were the one taking offense to it. By the way, where is your proof that Gambino has ever been abusive towards Gino? He strikes me as having been, at the most, mildly neglecting, but not actually abusive.

Have you actually read up on Gambino's history dear or are you just going with the rest of the herd? And just to make it clear I am reffering to emotionl abuse. I am sick and therefore too tired at the moment to go into it in detail but read some of the other threads and go read up on your adorable Gambino and maybe you won't have so many questions. The Gaian Olympics is one example. Gino tried his hardest (though unsucessfully) and was met with comments like these from his 'loving' father...
Gambino
GINO!! You get moving or I'm gonna--ahem... nevermind.

Gino, now's your chance to get out of LAST PLACE!! Lousy good for nothing *mumble mumble*...

WHAT's THIS!? GINO in SECOND PLACE!? Sounds awfully famliar... not good enough son! You bring home the gold or nothing.

Gino.. what am I to do with you son!? If you lose this race.. I'll give you WHAT FOR!!!

Gino.. if you win this race... I'll let you eat at the dinner table again!!!!

How can you be this slow.. ARE YOU WORTHY TO BE MY SON???

SON OF A-- GINO!!! YOU LITTLE-- CaN't believe-- *sigh* PATHETIC.

That certainly sounds abusive to me... stare
I am not saying that the Von Helson's are perfect either but at least I know what is going on. Don't be so quick to defend Gambino if you haven't read up on him. stare The sisters haven't had any chance to do anything yet and still everyone is so ready to see them die while Gambino treats everyone like dirt and is practically being praised for it! So yes I take offence to you basing your whole reason for not liking the sisters on something as trivial as they tried to sell you a sign... and yet Gambino's behavior doesn't bother you.
Just goes to show sis. You can abuse whoever you want, as long as you smile and say you're sorry.

Aged Gaian

The Grim Mipyr
Just goes to show sis. You can abuse whoever you want, as long as you smile and say you're sorry.

Seems like it doesn't it? It's sad really that so many people are siding with Gambino either in spite of the evidence against him or without even having heard it in some cases. I really do like the sisters but I would at least be willing to hear people out if there was evidence that they had done something... but there is no evidence that they did anything aside from taking Gino for a short while and Gino didn't look afraid of them. He was hiding behind them! He was afraid of his father not the sisters...
LadyMoon
The Grim Mipyr

Seems like it doesn't it? It's sad really that so many people are siding with Gambino either in spite of the evidence against him or without even having heard it in some cases. I really do like the sisters but I would at least be willing to hear people out if there was evidence that they had done something... but there is no evidence that they did anything aside from taking Gino for a short while and Gino didn't look afraid of them. He was hiding behind them! He was afraid of his father not the sisters...

I would be too. I know they're just NPC pixel, but people's reaction to this upsets me. I suffered a lot of emotional abuse as a child, and I know I will never be alright. Flash a pretty smile, and all is forgiven. Hardly. I really don't give a s**t how supposedly sorry Gambino was for what he did to Gino. It took Gino's amnesia to make him sorry. That's bullshit. That's not love. That's stupid male pride. That's why Gambino was harking on Gino all the time, because the kid wasn't what Gambino wanted. He wasn't the status symbol the asshead could parade around, and show off like a trophy.

Aged Gaian

The Grim Mipyr
LadyMoon
The Grim Mipyr

I would be too. I know they're just NPC pixel, but people's reaction to this upsets me. I suffered a lot of emotional abuse as a child, and I know I will never be alright. Flash a pretty smile, and all is forgiven. Hardly. I really don't give a s**t how supposedly sorry Gambino was for what he did to Gino. It took Gino's amnesia to make him sorry. That's bullshit. That's not love. That's stupid male pride. That's why Gambino was harking on Gino all the time, because the kid wasn't what Gambino wanted. He wasn't the status symbol the asshead could parade around, and show off like a trophy.

I agree I went through the same s**t with my mother. I don't care what people say Gambino had it coming....

Cell Block Tango

[ALL]
He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it

[VELMA]
I betcha you would have done the same!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items