Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

VVhip
Jayce Reinhardt

rofl I don't know if I even want to know...

Gaia's a forum site though, right? Without user contribution, a forum really kind of isn't anything. The GCD does lose meaning without anything happening to talk about, though. And general site direction has kind of killed off a lot of the other ones like art shops etc. But I'm still having fun cause I don't really need to sit and wait to get a cookie when I can get one myself. That's not prescriptive, it's just what's working for me.

Dunno, perhaps it's just that folks expect a lot more out of their websites these days than I do. Time was, a plain message board could keep me entertained for hours. I'm clearly quite easily entertained. ^_^

I expect a website to do more than just exist if that is what you are saying.

Menewsha, Trisphee, Mabinogi, any number of sites who can provide users with more than just cash shop items on a daily basis.

Why is it different with Gaia? Why does Gaia not have to do anything to provide it's users with an optimum experience?

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
I think if the items and dressing up are the only things you care about then that might be time for you take a month off of Gaia and find something else.

The only event I liked was the Water Balloon Festival in 2008. Everything else I've done wasn't good nor compared to it. Having no events doesn't bother me, they're not why I joined the site. I like posting in the forums and in guilds. It's why I joined and why I continue to stay. Everything else is at the bottom of the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff