<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 24 25 26 >

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
[Shewolf]
My question about Towns 2 is that...

How many people can I fit in my Neighborhood?

I dunno, I only have three people in my Neighborhood but It looks like I only have two more plots for more friends. sweatdrop

Every neighborhood has six lots, counting the one your house occupies. If you already have three other people occupying your neighborhood, you'll indeed have only two more spaces left for any friends you want to move in. However, quite a few people have been having problems getting their neighborhoods to fill up properly, so just a bit of a heads-up there.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Red October Archangel

Every neighborhood has six lots, counting the one your house occupies. If you already have three other people occupying your neighborhood, you'll indeed have only two more spaces left for any friends you want to move in. However, quite a few people have been having problems getting their neighborhoods to fill up properly, so just a bit of a heads-up there.

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Ah! Thanks for the info! whee heart

-~--~-

Enduring Hero

It was a tough call for me, I was really torn between Barton and Gambino. In the long run, I decided to pick Gambino for a change of pace~

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nice one biggrin

i hope possible shake trees smile and more chance to find gold, in gaiatowns 1 fiding gold make me sleepy.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Pablo1989
Nice one biggrin

i hope possible shake trees smile and more chance to find gold, in gaiatowns 1 fiding gold make me sleepy.

It's actually possible to shake trees. You just have to get close to them.

Ice-Cold Victory

Picking a town has been really difficult for me.

My allegiance is to Aekea, but I don't understand why it looks like a run-down Chinatown.

I also have ties to Barton, and the homes are cute, but nothing is super super special about it.

Durem is probably the most visually appealing, but that confuses me because it completely goes against the punk-goth image the town gives off. And also I would feel like a traitor moving to Durem...

I'm holding off on placing my home for now, but I've enjoyed exploring. I really like the whole taxi thing, it's a cute idea even if it is a little slow at times! I definitely need to redecorate my home, but I feel like the style I want to decorate with will depend on where I move D:

Interstellar Explorer

Empress Boa
Obi Aoi
Empress Boa
Obi Aoi
RafiCat

ah, so is it better to create a neighborhood then?

this is so damned confusing!

Not neccesarily better, rather just different. It's like you base it or join somewhere where someone already has placed their flat/house. If you don't have your housed yet and want to join, click the board (at least there is board in Barton) saying For Sale at the given flat/house place you want to live at IF you join someone else's neighbourhood.

so wait, if a friend of mine buys a block or 2 or 3, then she's the landlord, and she can invite me and other friends to join the block so we can all be 'neighbors' right?

Yes, that's right. But I think a landlord can buy only one neighbourhood (Barton or Gambino) or one house with flats (Aekea and Durem).

awesome! sounds promising so far biggrin but how many houses in one neighborhood for the landlord to buy?

The landlord doesn't buy the houses, just the neighbourhood itself and places/buys their house there.
I'm not sure about how many houses/flats are there per neighbourhood, all I can say in Durem there can be 6 flats per building (2 flats per floor) and in Barton I think there can be about 4-5 houses (if you don't have your home placed yet, you will see "For sale" boards at the unoccupied parts and by clicking them you can send your join request to the landlord of the given neighbourhood).
So there are two ways to join someone's neighbourhood, you send request the way I wrote about it above or the landlord can invite you by himself/herself as well via the smartphone.

Enduring Hero

Ninina
I was finally able to get in and explored all four towns. However, I'm very confused because, although I'm a Barton girl... I just fell in love with Durem! I'm so torn!!
It just feels wrong and right at the same time. heart gonk

I know how you feel. I've always supported Barton, but the beach houses on Gambino island look so pretty! In the end I picked Gambino, which makes me feel a bit guilty, but I just can't help myself. emo heart

Destructive Bunny

I'm really loving the art for the towns emotion_kirakira

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
It's about time they took this feature more seriously. We need an update in The Faktori to celebrate this upgrade. Maybe in the next gold shop update?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I chose Barton. 4laugh

Thanks for the short guide

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wow Barton sure is popular! biggrin

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Durem

where is the elevator? I cannot find it

Edit: never mind. I found it.

Protective Trash

Winter Hue
Ugh I can't decide whether to live in Barton or Durem. O A O
Durem is just so darn fancy, but Barton gives you a cute cottage.

Exact conundrum for me! Durem is so...fancy! I chose Barton, in the end, though.

Lavish Lunatic

So... Why are people I don't even know sending me requests if they can join my neighbourhood.
I mean, I know it's pretty, but how do they even know I (and my neighbourhood) EXIST?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff