Welcome to Gaia! ::

How in the world is there tires in the gaia lakes when there are no cars or tire swings?

Just something to think about.
Why are there cans? xp
John E. Boy
How in the world is there tires in the gaia lakes when there are no cars or tire swings?

They made like 100 billion of them, then realised that they had nothing to use them on. So they threw them in the fishing areas. xd
I think it would be neat if there was such a thing as a tire swing.
Version 2.0
John E. Boy

They made like 100 billion of them, then realised that they had nothing to use them on. So they threw them in the fishing areas. xd

blaugh Hilarious sig.
John E. Boy
Version 2.0
John E. Boy

blaugh Hilarious sig.
which picture? I have a randomized sig. 3nodding
Version 2.0
John E. Boy
Version 2.0
John E. Boy

blaugh Hilarious sig.
which picture? I have a randomized sig. 3nodding
i just noticed.
the one i meant was the one with the kitty in the paper bag that says wookie armor.it actually looks like a wookie.
Sometimes, they put tires in ports to protect the ships from knocking the platforms.. or something like this.. O,o
sure u could ask that question but isnt the real question "y is there so many?". i mean come on. i can understand a boot. and a can. but a tire? domokun
ondarius
sure u could ask that question but isnt the real question "y is there so many?". i mean come on. i can understand a boot. and a can. but a tire? domokun
Bad grammar there. 'I' would be capitalized, and it would be "Why are there so many?". stressed
i wondered what they did with all those recalled firestone tires....
The Gaian Gods created tires to make tire hats, of course.
Well, the wheel did come before the car! Maybe Gaia is awkwardly ahead (or is this more behind?) of its time... Though I'm inclined to side with the firestone theory. ninja
There are tires because of failed hula hoop experiments!
Or...they need little carts to get around the mansions (or did anyway..whatever) and that's where the old tires go from those.
Robot tires.... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces