Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gawker

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
I bought the other two. Nekolita and Nekola were adorable and I'm a cat person...but Tigerola looks like an MS Paint bucket-filled nightmare sad which is sad. But in a way, I'm glad cause I already spent my GC anyhow.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

I bought it becuase I really wanted a black version of the hair. The rest of it is pretty terrible though sweatdrop

Astral Dreamer

I think they're all really ugly and gross but hey that's just me. This recolour is the worst one though and I have no doubt that they'll push at least 2 more.

Frightful Rogue

17,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
T y l e n o l.
Yeah there's gonna be a bunch more in every popular color combo and cat >w>;

personally I think the shading on the red one looks bad :<

captcha- cat's cradle xD
i'm calling it, a black one with a panther theme.

Questionable Cat

I actually kind of like it. sweatdrop
Was really hoping for, you know, orange because it's tiger based... but anything that isn't pastel is good for me.
of course, maybe Gaia made a not-so-quality recolor on purpose to show that pastel items sell better so they can make more.
The original is my favorite, however... but that's because I have cat tights like it has.

Stellar Succubus

I don't know why folks hate tigerola, I think it's the best one in terms of colour. I am biased.

Antagonistic Regular

it's god awful
oh my god
awful

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

VVhip
I don't know why folks hate tigerola, I think it's the best one in terms of colour. I am biased.
I am currently biased because my cat Hobbes currently thinks he is a tiger and establishing his domain via roars (read: kitty yowling). Tiger anything is irritating me atm

Timid Astronomer

11,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
atleast it's not that muddy gold/teal colour that they were pushing a little while back ?? i kind of like the coat and i enjoy the transparent slio, but the socks are a bit visually brash

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's almost the end of the day now, and there's still over 500 left. Definitely not selling as well. If tomorrow's colour and quality is better, I'm guessing it will sell out faster than this Tigerola.

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
I should like it, but no.
Those legs. crying

Lover

I bought two. emotion_dowant
I have a special in my heart for crappy red recolours <3

Shoujo Kitten

EFF YOU GAIA. D:<
MAKE ME MY BROWN NEKOLA RECOLOR.
AND MAYBE A MORE PINK DUSTY ONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE SO MUCH CREAM.

Lonely Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
hopefully the prize is gonna be really low on the MP xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers