Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
To all those that kept on saying i was wrong when i said that the gauntlets and such will be used as weapons in the battle system... HA HA!!
Cause the admins said at that the convention about a week ago that they will be

Ok now for the discussion
What kind of things are you glad to be confirmed about at the convention?
Have you ever had an opinion on something in Gaia that no one believed you and you were right?
What kind of things are you glad to be confirmed about at the convention?
The fact that at least 1 of the NPCs survived the April 1st happenings. That was nice to know ^_^.

Have you ever had an opinion on something in Gaia that no one believed you and you were right?
Nope, but I see you have. Congratulations on being right.

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
I have no opinions. Opinions are bad for you. They make the burger king guy come and watch you while your sleeping.

no really I haven't really made that much speculations i dunno why just not my kinda thing i guess.
shyembrace
I have no opinions. Opinions are bad for you. They make the burger king guy come and watch you while your sleeping.

no really I haven't really made that much speculations i dunno why just not my kinda thing i guess.
That is so disturbing you know whee sweatdrop

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rythmic Fallacy
Nope, but I see you have. Congratulations on being right.
thanx whee i got in trouble because i flamed someone for saying they werent weapons once so now i feel better, lol

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tigerzero
shyembrace

lol agreed 3nodding blaugh
HEy Imk saving up for the Ice Gauntlets you know,Dragon hey do you want to battle once I get my gauntlets on the Battle System when it comes out,just to see what weapon is stronger

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tigerzero
HEy Imk saving up for the Ice Gauntlets you know,Dragon hey do you want to battle once I get my gauntlets on the Battle System when it comes out,just to see what weapon is stronger
all depends... i might not like the fire guantlet in the battle system... but yeah i dont see why not... if we remember when it comes out in like half a year xd
What exactly was confirmed at the convention?
Dragon Warrior X
Tigerzero
all depends... i might not like the fire guantlet in the battle system... but yeah i dont see why not... if we remember when it comes out in like half a year xd
Ya ok sorry for all the misspeled words I was going to fast there sweatdrop so ya until we do battle smile if we do it would be my honor wink (sp)
shyembrace

To be blunt, that seems like motivation to have an opinion more than to not. That's hawt.

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Dragon Warrior X
Tigerzero
shyembrace

lol agreed 3nodding blaugh
Thank you.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
shanlea90
What exactly was confirmed at the convention?
Current items that seem like weapons, will be weapons. So yes, the Staff of Angels, Demonic Pitchfork, gauntlets, bat, etc., are all weapons.

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cool so now I have a weppon to kick a** as soon as the battle sistem begins XD even though I still want a sword ^^

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
akane1412
cool so now I have a weppon to kick a** as soon as the battle sistem begins XD even though I still want a sword ^^
They also said that the weapons store and a level system will come out before the battle system

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff