Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
how do you think the admins will prank us this year?

last year the rumored blue box became real... only to explode in our faces (only to become REALLY real later on).

this year... i think they'll do something similar with purple boxes, only i don't think they'll become a real event later. *hopes for the return of sootfaces*
diet otaku

last year the rumored blue box became real... only to explode in our faces (only to become REALLY real later on).

this year... i think they'll do something similar with purple boxes, only i don't think they'll become a real event later. *hopes for the return of sootfaces*

i would still fall for it if they gave me a purple box 2. sweatdrop
diet otaku

I think they'll make a post saying
"We've run out of money. Due to our lack of funds, we're having a last ditch attempt at fun. Go to Gambino's place for cocktails and chicken then log off"
xD
i bet the admins are going to take away al our items surprised ...and return them the next day xd
Krissy May
i bet the admins are going to take away al our items surprised ...and return them the next day xd

i would have to go to the hospital. I have 29 full inventoy rows. gonk

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
we will get a pink link that gives a 10000000 gold and when we spend it the gold will go away

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Krissy May

AH! i don't think they would do that, simply because SO many people would have heart attacks and flood Q&A with "OMG MY ITEMS ARE GOOOOOOONE!!" gonk

haha, chicken and cocktails. XD
Nothing better to go home on than Chicken and cocktails xD

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Purple ones are said to have ANY item on Gaia.
Tuah

i just don;t think they are true as the admins have said they would never re-relase donation items.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Tuah

...purple boxes don't exist, nor do i believe the admins would create something so foolish. imagine the uproar the first time someone gets a 2003 donation item from a purple box. gonk
diet otaku
Tuah

...purple boxes don't exist, nor do i believe the admins would create something so foolish. imagine the uproar the first time someone gets a 2003 donation item from a purple box. gonk

yes i don't feel that would be very good on the market but i think the chances of getting a donation item are like slim to nothing. that is if they do exist. If i got my panda hat that way no one would ever know and I would be happy and content. xd

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Labtech CJ
diet otaku
Tuah

yes i don't feel that would be very good on the market but i think the chances of getting a donation item are like slim to nothing. that is if they do exist. If i got my panda hat that way no one would ever know and I would be happy and content. xd

true enough *pines for angelic minis*

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I heard an administrator said it some time ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff