Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Oh my, another month has passed and we have yet another exciting RIG (CI), the Underland! For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item. Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this particular RIG (CI). I will not take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

Ok. With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Underland! Here is the Announcement and the Promo Page for the Underland so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Underland. Now let’s get started!

Underland Bundle / Underland Single / December 2011 Advance Chance Bundle

User Image / User Image / User Image

*The December 2011 Advance Chance Bundle contains one ??? Bundle*

User Image

(The image above used in the Promo Page is false advertising.)
(All the items worn by these avatars are old and not from this RIG.)
(All items from this RIG are listed below.)

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). However if you do want to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

The Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Cheshire Kitten

The Items

User Image
Alice's Card Tricks

User Image
Alfie in Underland

User Image
Ammo Box

User Image
Black Ice Weaponry

User Image
Blind Oracle

User Image
Bonewearer

User Image
Commanderess of Hearts

User Image
Conqueror's Winter

User Image
Dark Valkyrie

User Image
Dead Korps

User Image
Executioner of Spades

User Image
Hazard Shock trooper

User Image
Ice Jotunn

User Image
Jaydis the White Queen

User Image
Knave of hearts

User Image
Medical Attention

User Image
Mock Turtle

User Image
Nanook Lord of the Polar bears

User Image
Prideful Revolt

User Image
Russian Winter

User Image
Snow Animals

User Image
The Jabberwock

User Image
The Mad Hatter

User Image
War Medals

User Image
Warzones

User Image
White Rabbit Nurse

User Image
Ye Olde Helmets

The Sets

User Image User Image
Formal Set

User Image User Image User Image
Militia Stars Set

User Image User Image
Nouveau Set

User Image User Image User Image
Plane Set

User Image User Image
Tweedle Set

The Recolors

User Image
SOF Tundra

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #348 Jabberwock

User Image
SDPlus #349 Caterpillar

User Image
SDPlus #350 Queen of Hearts

User Image
SDPlus #351 Mad Hatter

User Image
SDPlus #352 Alfie

User Image
SDPlus #353 White Rabbit

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Underland experience. I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists. They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

The Underland Art Thread
by freak297

Underland: Y/N
by Sir Black Tea

Underland: Get What from What
by K Y A N D l l

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list.
Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI.
If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Oooooh I like the title! I'd love to see some art

TakumaAndo's Princess

Fashionable Lunatic

28,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IF THE PET IS A CHESHIRE CAT I WILL KILL SOMEONE.

Also weird theme for December or what mad

Come on Cheshire Cat Items
emotion_0A0 been waiting so long for this

Anxious Bookworm

Awww yea. Time for some (hopefully) awesome items! emotion_dowant
You are on this so fast, Hue. xD
Huh, I was totally expecting some winter themed thing or something.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Yeee, I can't wait to start seeing the items! I shall stalk this thread for houuurs.

Beloved Saint

underland? -blinks- that actually sounds very promising - must go see the way the box looks.

OMFG ALICE RIG
emotion_dowant

Invisible Genius

Come on, allons-y!!

User Image User Image
SDCPlus #44 & #45 : Cosette & Flyguy92677
Yes, he sheds on the satin, but I love him anyway.

The title is intriguing! Still hoping for winter-y goodness though. *Waits patiently for an item report from those with Advance Chances*

Oui, mais pas si nous allons vers un cauchemar.

Slumbering Tengu

Oh boy I can't wait to see if I'll like anything >w<

If I see Human Alice Sacrifice tribute item(s) I will just lose myself

Welp not really my cup of tea
but the art is kinda pretty

hurray I get to save my gold =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers