This poll closed on April 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
LunarMystique
What I think it should be like:

First of all, there is going to be a new town filled with battlers...Then, there is this battle building//or not// and then you go into it..The front page loads, and you get to select who you wanna fight with...

~or~

You send a Battle Request to your friends and then they accepted and then you guys meet at the Battle Place and then you fight!!!

For one thing I know, it is gonna be better than Runescape and Neopets for sure.

I sincerely doubt it will be better than Runescape's PK system. Runescape Classic, at least. PKing in RSC and the easy easy easy autoing is all that keeps me in that game.
Audhumla
LunarMystique
What I think it should be like:

First of all, there is going to be a new town filled with battlers...Then, there is this battle building//or not// and then you go into it..The front page loads, and you get to select who you wanna fight with...

~or~

You send a Battle Request to your friends and then they accepted and then you guys meet at the Battle Place and then you fight!!!

For one thing I know, it is gonna be better than Runescape and Neopets for sure.

I sincerely doubt it will be better than Runescape's PK system. Runescape Classic, at least. PKing in RSC and the easy easy easy autoing is all that keeps me in that game.
what is rune scape?
Thank you all for your stuff. I think I have gotten what I need for the story
Jakobo said on his radio interview that the battle system is still pretty much a project and not even the admins have a certain idea of what it's going to be like. For us, we have nothing to do but wait.
crying i miss my kitty
battle system would be the best thing on gaia! biggrin

Aged Hoarder

Rumor:
Battle System is NEVER coming out.

Support:
Notice all the things that they said would be out with beta? Homes, new avis, etc? All came out before beta. What's the only thing they're still bribing us with on reaching beta? Battle System.

Conclusion:
Beta (and thusly Battle System) will never be out. Go sign up for Ragnorok Online or some crap.

Rebuttle:
I'm not here on Gaia to fight. So I don't care if it never comes out or does.
The_cheat3
Silver Gryphon
No one knows except the admins; it's still in planning stages. The battle system isn't coming out for a while.
I know about the testing thing...but still. I'm a reporter now and need something

No. No, you're not. If you're a reporter despite not knowing the basics of grammar, then I can be a rocket scientist with billions of dollars at my hand. o_o
Whent the battle system's implemented, they should rip off famous weapons from games and anime. Imagine.....Lanzer weilding the might of the legendery........Mazta Sword!
i havent herd of this till now but it whould be cool i mean realy cool
The_cheat3
all right people. I have one question for you all. what is it going to be like? rumors and fact is apretiated.....

ok no one knows. the admins have said right now its just story boards and ideas. leave it be at that.
The battle system will be nice... but I doubt I will use it, considering that I (and my avatar, of course) stand for peace and unity. My avatar may wield weapons from time to time, but they will never be put to use against another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff