Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I was just thinking earlier his week that I wish the Treehouse got some more item updates. How exciting! The ribbon is okay, but the chicks are super cute!! I'll be buying one since I kind of hoard my wing stickers. xD

I think I would love it if the Treehouse became the "Gaia Event Item" shop, to sell items from the different holiday events or other community events.

Blessed Hero

-sees basket-

WANTWANTWANT

I love that they're using the super cute event icons and hell, even RIG icons as handhelds ( like the super prize 11 or 10 I have, I want more of those! ) so we can hold the random items XD

edit: gonk 25 wing stickers, I have like... 5. I've missed too many past events :<

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Oh~
I think I'll nab those chicks!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
The thread grew while I was gone xD

So jealous of those who are able to buy the chickies already!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Bunthulhu

Would you, by any chance, still have an Odd Egg up for grabs...? emotion_kirakira
(I've only managed the Peculiar.. :< )

Vupie

Okay, so I totally forgot about this place until I started to think about the stickers and how few I had. I've really never had enough to get anything I've wanted from there before, and so I decided to pop in today and see if anything was new. To my surprise there was!

*There may already be a topic, but I didn't see one glancing at the first page. This is the first time that I've noticed these items. They are linked to the MP below*

User Image
Astra-279: Basket of Chicks

User Image
Easter Egg Ribbon

Are those items not to die for cute, looks like we get our little chicks in a basket after all, just not the way I thought we would!

~ What do you think of all the new Easter items?
~ Do you think Gaia is doing good with these new items?
~ Do you have enough stickers saved up for these new cuties?
~ Should Gaia put more items in the Treehouse?
~ What other items would you like to see in there?

*Off Topic*
If anyone else is trying to collect all four egg styles like myself (I'm missing the Unusual) I have Peculiar and Odd Eggs for anyone missing them. I know there is another thread up, but just wanted to note it here as well.

Do you still need one?
Let me go count how many I have again, I just might! I know someone else asked for one as well ^.^

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not always consistent about grabbing the wing stickers, but I might just use them all for 2 of the Astras, I'll probably buy the ribbon on the MP since it will likely be more available there due to the cheaper cost.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Super Pantless Girl
I'm not always consistent about grabbing the wing stickers, but I might just use them all for 2 of the Astras, I'll probably buy the ribbon on the MP since it will likely be more available there due to the cheaper cost.

Yeah, I wish I had enough to buy the basket! It is a very cute item, MP prices were astronomical when I looked last night though. The ribbon is cute too though!

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
...Dang. Why can't the bunnies be animated too? biggrin

Mega Bit

When nothing had come out for the treehouse since Halloween, I feared it had been abandoned. So I'm very glad to see that there is an update to it.

Feral Pumpkin

Aw,those are cute!
But a little too bulky for me right now.

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Vupie
Super Pantless Girl

Yeah, I wish I had enough to buy the basket! It is a very cute item, MP prices were astronomical when I looked last night though. The ribbon is cute too though!

Bahahaha. heart

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Neko
I will gladly change my basket of flowers for that basket of peepers.
If only I could hold it! emotion_donotwant
yum_strawberry

I actually thought the same. "If only I could hold it." Since there was some animated items with more poses in them, I guess it's a possibility we could ask and which could be added right emotion_kirakira

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Avendasora

I still want my basket but I didn't even reach level 8 yet this time crying

Anyway, animated bunnies running around could be cute emotion_c8
lilloulou
Avendasora

Ever since my face was magically fixed I've been feeling a lot better! I'd say my terrible rages have gone down a whole 20%.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
lilloulou
Avendasora

I got to 15... so I got the "lovely overalls". Sold them the first day of the event, when everything was still really expensive on the MP.

Then I basically just left a browser window open on the MP listing for the basket of bunnies, and late last night, sure enough - someone listed it for just a little more than what I sold the overalls for. That was exactly WHY I sold the overalls immediately, so I could fund getting the bunnies. Because I was SO not going to spend the REAL MONEY to get all the way to level 17. -_-

But animated or not, I NEED MY BUNNIES. biggrin Much more than I need pink overalls. So I am satisfied. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff