• Noob wrangler 100
Trying to wear as many easter items as possible ^.^

Cluttered Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
That Basket of Chicks really is adorable. It seems like such a simple item. I can't believe we didn't already have one!

I actually forgot about The Treehouse as well. I must always subconsciously skip over it when I'm browsing the shops. o_O Strange...
those new items are cute, I love the basket of chicks.

is yours animated? i don't see any movement.

Man-Hungry Kitten

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Milk Kittea
User Image
That Basket of Chicks really is adorable. It seems like such a simple item. I can't believe we didn't already have one!

I actually forgot about The Treehouse as well. I must always subconsciously skip over it when I'm browsing the shops. o_O Strange...

That how I am, I knew it was sort of there, but just didn't think about it until I started collecting stickers. Now there are about five items I want from the shop!

Man-Hungry Kitten

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Moonlight_Splendor

They are uber cute! Mine should be animated (they are to me) they move just like the icon!
Vupie
Moonlight_Splendor

They are uber cute! Mine should be animated (they are to me) they move just like the icon!
oh, sorry, I forgot I turned animations off.

Man-Hungry Kitten

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Moonlight_Splendor
Vupie
Moonlight_Splendor

oh, sorry, I forgot I turned animations off.

It's all good!!!

Kawaii Warlord

I like em, and tbh i think it's easier to get for more people by putting the chicks up in the treehouse.

also, I have an extra odd egg if anyone wants to trade for strange or unusual?

Eloquent Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I find the chicks cute, but I always prefer bunnies over chicks. yum_puddi If the Treehouse has bunny version of those animated chicks, I would definitely get one!

IRL Fairy

14,550 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vupie
Avendasora
Possibly dumb question... where can you find out how many wing stickers you have? I tried looking in my inventory and even searching for "wing sticker" and "wing" and "sticker" and it didn't come up anywhere. razz I should have plenty, I don't think I've gotten anything with them for at least a year, but I can't figure it out...

Oh! Go to your invo and you should find them either under the Game Tab or the Special Tab. If you still can't find them got to the Treehouse and in the bottom left corner it should tell you your total sticker count ^.^ Let me know if you need any more help, sorry I didnt' reply sooner!

Thanks for the reply - I just got around to looking, and. Uhm. I have sort of an embarrassingly huge amount of wing stickers. I'm wondering now if I've ever spent any since getting back from a few years hiatus and going "Huh, that's new" and trying to make sure I collected every one to make up for lost time... XD

Angelic Animal

12,950 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
Good thing I save up some of those wing stickers, because this is downright adorable! x3

Man-Hungry Kitten

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Avendasora
Vupie
Avendasora
Possibly dumb question... where can you find out how many wing stickers you have? I tried looking in my inventory and even searching for "wing sticker" and "wing" and "sticker" and it didn't come up anywhere. razz I should have plenty, I don't think I've gotten anything with them for at least a year, but I can't figure it out...

Oh! Go to your invo and you should find them either under the Game Tab or the Special Tab. If you still can't find them got to the Treehouse and in the bottom left corner it should tell you your total sticker count ^.^ Let me know if you need any more help, sorry I didnt' reply sooner!

Thanks for the reply - I just got around to looking, and. Uhm. I have sort of an embarrassingly huge amount of wing stickers. I'm wondering now if I've ever spent any since getting back from a few years hiatus and going "Huh, that's new" and trying to make sure I collected every one to make up for lost time... XD

lol, that's too funny! I think the most I had on one of my forgotten accounts was 15 and I just bought the bow with those and saved the whole 5 I have on this account for the next events. There are three items I'm going to start working towards now for future events, hopefully Gaia hides some more stickers on the site somewhere. At least you are able to buy what you want or save them for a rainy day ^.^

Sweet Sex Symbol

16,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Oh, thank you very much! <3
--But you don't have to worry about it..
Like I said, I managed to get my hands on one.
..So I don't "need" it so much as "wouldn't mind another." ;3 <3
Cheers! x'3
4laugh

Vupie
Bunthulhu

Would you, by any chance, still have an Odd Egg up for grabs...? emotion_kirakira
(I've only managed the Peculiar.. :< )

Vupie

Okay, so I totally forgot about this place until I started to think about the stickers and how few I had. I've really never had enough to get anything I've wanted from there before, and so I decided to pop in today and see if anything was new. To my surprise there was!

*There may already be a topic, but I didn't see one glancing at the first page. This is the first time that I've noticed these items. They are linked to the MP below*

User Image
Astra-279: Basket of Chicks

User Image
Easter Egg Ribbon

Are those items not to die for cute, looks like we get our little chicks in a basket after all, just not the way I thought we would!

~ What do you think of all the new Easter items?
~ Do you think Gaia is doing good with these new items?
~ Do you have enough stickers saved up for these new cuties?
~ Should Gaia put more items in the Treehouse?
~ What other items would you like to see in there?

*Off Topic*
If anyone else is trying to collect all four egg styles like myself (I'm missing the Unusual) I have Peculiar and Odd Eggs for anyone missing them. I know there is another thread up, but just wanted to note it here as well.

Do you still need one?
Let me go count how many I have again, I just might! I know someone else asked for one as well ^.^

Man-Hungry Kitten

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
I have a new hate for Switchem T.T never gonna get all the items.

Timely Bunny

I think I screamed internally when I saw your avatar on another thread because of the chicks, ahh thank you for the thread or I wouldn't have realized they were in the treehouse heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff