During the chaos of an attack, the robots might see their chance to rebel

Rufus is a spy
He shall betray Barton

Dapper Lunatic

Gamma omega
Sorith
I have one question that I would like to ask:

What about the Lab dudes?

OF COURSE! Chemical/biological warfare...can't rule that out! Unfortunetly, I think most of the labtechs died...only X and 213, I think, are still alive...but Gambino could probably find some chemical agents to use...that would shift the favor towards him in most of these.

Gambino could just create a little epidemic. Think G Corp. Think Halloween. Think free shotguns. wink
Propane
Gamma omega
Sorith

OF COURSE! Chemical/biological warfare...can't rule that out! Unfortunetly, I think most of the labtechs died...only X and 213, I think, are still alive...but Gambino could probably find some chemical agents to use...that would shift the favor towards him in most of these.

Gambino could just create a little epidemic. Think G Corp. Think Halloween. Think free shotguns. wink
Think Gambino Mansion along with G-Corp's head office going up in flames then buried under rubble Halloween. They're over. sweatdrop
Nagaki Kouji
Propane
Gamma omega
Sorith

Think Gambino Mansion along with G-Corp's head office going up in flames then buried under rubble Halloween. They're over. sweatdrop

but couldn't they have other stashes of stuff...like the 'G' virus (the stuff that caused us to become zombies) and maybe some other stuff...
we could gather alot of clever people and start are own gang and tell people to stop buying junk like robots think off are future

Kaytamine's Husband

I am from Aekea town. I like a robot. So who want to live in my house
my house would be the safest of all, because of... the furniture.
Well, Aekea has a special deal with the Government and that. According to one of Liam's quotes.

Quote:
Liam:
Bots are outlawed in GAIA. You didn't hear this from me but our town has a special deal with the government that allows them here.

They probably have a lot more than robots, if they can get special deals from the Government ninja
Probably Isle De Gambino.
I dunno who woudl win sweatdrop but it would be quite odd if the towns went to war, at anyrate...
Usagi Hasano
Well, Aekea has a special deal with the Government and that. According to one of Liam's quotes.

Quote:
Liam:
Bots are outlawed in GAIA. You didn't hear this from me but our town has a special deal with the government that allows them here.

They probably have a lot more than robots, if they can get special deals from the Government ninja

But who is the Government? Or what, then.

I doubt it's Gambino and his chums, he's/was powerful, but not that powerful. He's like a mafia don. Sorta.

Von Helson sisters? Nah, just snobish brats.

No doubt that a certain mysterious LabTech is a Government agent.
Okay, so Barton wouldn't be too much of a major player in a war,
Gambino has G Corp (The SUTF was still intact after the bombing, and G Corp is, much like Umbrella, too smart to put all their eggs in one basket, and all their viruses in one facility.), as well as a terrain advantage.
Duremians are rich, and may be able to buy an alliance with Aekea,
Aekian robots could either be Aekian Automatons Of Alliteration and Obliteration, or Rebel Robots,
Aekia can make government deals! O_O
and Aekia, Durem, and Gambino all have Knowledge of Terrain (Local) advantage. +5 to sneaking-up-and-stabbing in their home area. Because rogues do it from behind.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I'd think Gambino would win.

Cut off the gold, and all three towns would be vulnerable. It costs money to keep robots running, after all. surprised
Autograph
Usagi Hasano

Quote:
Liam:

But who is the Government? Or what, then.

I doubt it's Gambino and his chums, he's/was powerful, but not that powerful. He's like a mafia don. Sorta.

Von Helson sisters? Nah, just snobish brats.

No doubt that a certain mysterious LabTech is a Government agent.
Perhaps it's the Church in Durem. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces