Feymark
Blast Off For The Moon
Feymark
Blast Off For The Moon
Feymark

Wasn't Bunny Brigade supposed to be a Recipe though? l:User Image
User Image
It is a recipe, very simple though.

Ah, I see. I honestly don't see why they can't just make it an Easter event recipe. Or at least sell it out of thee dam RIGUser Image
User Image
I don't know, but its like..4 cotton, one plastic, 10k gold and like one other item.

That's like a Diamond ring I guess.

A bit of ore, some ingredients, and BAM. Millions of profits. Oh Gaia...User Image
User Image

Considering how zOMG has to keep up its revenue or else the whole game gets plugged ( [ JK ] even said it himself back in January, and what he said still applies), I, personally, think it's a good move on their part to get people to purchase the same item multiple times if they want to get all the chicks available in the Surprise Summon Egg. -shrug-

Besides, the items in the Summon Egg aren't the only new Easter items this year. 3nodding The recipe for the new bunny fluff plushie are obtained in zOMG itself.

Versatile Man-Lover

Soprano Mochi Kitty

Considering how zOMG has to keep up its revenue or else the whole game gets plugged ( [ JK ] even said it himself back in January, and what he said still applies), I, personally, think it's a good move on their part to get people to purchase the same item multiple times if they want to get all the chicks available in the Surprise Summon Egg. -shrug-

Besides, the items in the Summon Egg aren't the only new Easter items this year. 3nodding The recipe for the new bunny fluff plushie are obtained in zOMG itself.

I don't think I said it here, but I DO support this RIG for just that reason.

Just not the way they released the Brigade.User Image

Angelic Nitemare

Feymark
Soprano Mochi Kitty

Agreed. I bought one to show support, but i can't afford to play dozens just for one item with really crappy chances.

Way to screw up a really good item, guys.

Versatile Man-Lover

Ridley Starsmore
Feymark
Soprano Mochi Kitty

Agreed. I bought one to show support, but i can't afford to play dozens just for one item with really crappy chances.

Way to screw up a really good item, guys.

I mean, I think it would've gotten more buys if released as a normal item for ~499 - 699 GC. But no, they had to play us with a RIG. Sure, profit is important, zOMG profit even more, but they also have to think about customer satisfaction :lUser Image

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
wow, I cant wait to get the bunny, if I can afford it O_O
which i will never will

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
why is zomg's easter event just now starting?

Tricky Bunny

mistress_hydro
why is zomg's easter event just now starting?

They ran into some problems earlier which is why they had to delay, plus the lack of zOMG having almost no staff to work on it also caused it to be delayed more.

Divine Muse

Soprano Mochi Kitty

All the profits from the summon items, didn't they reach their goal?

Did they eat that up all already? did it even go to ZoMG or did it go to Monster Galaxy?

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Soprano Mochi Kitty

All the profits from the summon items, didn't they reach their goal?

Did they eat that up all already? did it even go to ZoMG or did it go to Monster Galaxy?

I'm sure it went to zOMG, and last time they reached their goal, I'm pretty sure [ JK ] said something like "...for now", though I could be wrong.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Wish I could afford one. XD

I'd like to see if I'd end up getting the Bunny Brigade...

But I'm not that lucky anyway... X_X

I really think the chicks are cute, though.

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
they are all so cute

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items