Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there. Do you constantly direct lost Newbies to the correct places? Or tell n00bs to go to Chatterbox and rot there? Or maybe you just make sure topics don't get to out of hand? Is the report button constantly used by you?

The congrats, you're not a nutjob!...Okay, maybe you are, but you're a Pseudo-Mod!

Pseudo-Mods are people who have no true power like a real Moderator dose, but they do however try to keep the peace on Gaia. Think of them as Militia or Rent-A-Cops. No real power, but we're here none the less.

So, this is a place where you can record your Travels, keep a listing, and recruit to go kill a n00b or several.

To be added to the offical Pseudo-Mod list, please fill out the following:
Gaian Name:
Quote:

Please note that I'll gladly have this thread moved if its in the wrong section. No flamers, please...
The first thing I thought of when I saw this was " Hey, that's a step under Gaian Helpers. biggrin ;; "

I'm a dork. xp heart
Yep! We're pretty low on the list of Power, but its good.
Aww, you have to start somewhere, right?
Gaian Name: [.Headthrash.]
Favorite Item: Bao Hair Ribbons
Quote: I shall smite ye spam, with my Chun-Li-ish ribbon xiao xiao technique.
I don't like the term psudo-mods. When I hear that I think of people flaming n00bs and newbies. Being possessive of threads and acting like they are mods or really wantt to be mods.

Yes I try to direct newbies & n00bs to correct forums and I report threads, but I don't want to be a mod nor do I try to be. I just want to help keep my home clean *hugs GCD*
Gaian Name: Dragon Warrior Z
Favorite Item: Omg
Quote:"There is no Destiny but the one you set fir yourself"
You should add trisk he a great some what mod
momma_bear
I don't like the term psudo-mods. When I hear that I think of people flaming n00bs and newbies. Being possessive of threads and acting like they are mods or really wantt to be mods.

Yes I try to direct newbies & n00bs to correct forums and I report threads, but I don't want to be a mod nor do I try to be. I just want to help keep my home clean *hugs GCD*

Hm...Yeah, you're right. I think I'm going to close the thread. This isn't a place for people to talk about how they want to BE Mods, but how they want to take care of Gaia.
Where'd the owner go?

>.> <.<

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Gaian Name: Deandriea
Favorite Item:SOOT FAce..oh..real item..blacklight bow
Quote: YES! another sig to report.
Gaian Name: LunarMystique
Favorite Item: Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Quote: It's about time for you to start acting like a real user....
Gaian Name: BakaTulip
Favorite Item: Emo Glasses
Quote: Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it~ Tom Lehrer
Oh man, I do that in the Music Forums...

I feel like such a dork. gonk
Gaian Name: hyoi
Favorite Item: KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX
Quote: ...uhm. *shrug* xD;;

ninja <<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items