Page 28 looks like a lead in to a kiss xp

NO!

*slaps you some more*

Bad fish! Bad BAD fish! Don't make me send you to the cannery. D<

User Image

rofl

Stubborn Gifter

Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

If Nyx is behind the whole Sentinel/Overseer incident, then that means the two were manipulated, and had no idea of it! They're not completely at fault for what happened back then! So why is Gaia still keeping their powers from them? She must know of this...what her reasoning?

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Um... While it is true that Nyx kinda started the worm incident between those two, it was really Sentinel and Marius' fault for starting the war AFTER Sentinel broke from her prison. Nyx had nothing to do with them after she broke out. sweatdrop

And since Sentinel and Marius caused trouble after Sentinel's imprisonment, that's why Gaia decided to take their powers. So yeah, it was kinda their fault after the imprisonment, not the worm incident. As for why she's keeping the power. Gaia already explained it in the manga. Not to mention, she feels that they need to EARN their rights to have their powers back instead of being given immediately. In other words, she wants them to learn their lessons from that Halloween event as well as learning how to earn it by moral, virtues, and other stuff.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Slick Southpaw

rofl

so you Support team Nyxino?

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
This may just be me, and I will be the first one to admit my knowledge of the mythos comes entirely from the Fate series so I could be completely wrong, but for some reason I'm seeing Gilgamesh and Enkidu here.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Jisen Meizuki
Xashowd

If Nyx is behind the whole Sentinel/Overseer incident, then that means the two were manipulated, and had no idea of it! They're not completely at fault for what happened back then! So why is Gaia still keeping their powers from them? She must know of this...what her reasoning?

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Um... While it is true that Nyx kinda started the worm incident between those two, it was really Sentinel and Marius' fault for starting the war AFTER Sentinel broke from her prison. Nyx had nothing to do with them after she broke out. sweatdrop

And since Sentinel and Marius caused trouble after Sentinel's imprisonment, that's why Gaia decided to take their powers. So yeah, it was kinda their fault after the imprisonment, not the worm incident. As for why she's keeping the power. Gaia already explained it in the manga. Not to mention, she feels that they need to EARN their rights to have their powers back instead of being given immediately. In other words, she wants them to learn their lessons from that Halloween event as well as learning how to earn it by moral, virtues, and other stuff.

Right, there was that war bit...According to the Manga though, Jack was responsible for that one.

User Image

And Sen had been filled with rage as a result of her imprisonment, which started at the end of the Worm Incident. And since it looks like said incident was instigated by Nyx and Gambino...well, one thing leads to another it seems. Ultimately, Nyx was responsible for the first incident, and Jack was responsible for the second, as Sen was filled with rage and easy to manipulate as a result. Both times they've been used by others. Gaia's verdict does make sense, but still...I just hope Sen can catch a break after everything that's happened.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Kid Jak
Slick Southpaw

rofl

so you Support team Nyxino?

I'm still undecided at this point ninja

Handsome Man-Lover

*tries to resist urge to draw ridiculously cute couple art*

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Xashowd
and Jack was responsible for the second, as Sen was filled with rage and easy to manipulate as a result. Both times they've been used by others. Gaia's verdict does make sense, but still...I just hope Sen can catch a break after everything that's happened.
The punishments were disproportional though. Jack didn't get a damn thing done to him despite initiating Sen's jailbreak which started another Gaia-wide problem that could have completely obliterated the region. And if Nyx was responsible for the first, why didn't Jack get punished the same way?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

XinYunMei
This may just be me, and I will be the first one to admit my knowledge of the mythos comes entirely from the Fate series so I could be completely wrong, but for some reason I'm seeing Gilgamesh and Enkidu here.

sweatdrop not familiar with that at all, sorry. Care to explain?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bowie-Spawan

*strongly encourages*

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Slick Southpaw
Xashowd
and Jack was responsible for the second, as Sen was filled with rage and easy to manipulate as a result. Both times they've been used by others. Gaia's verdict does make sense, but still...I just hope Sen can catch a break after everything that's happened.
The punishments were disproportional though. Jack didn't get a damn thing done to him despite initiating Sen's jailbreak which started another Gaia-wide problem that could have completely obliterated the region. And if Nyx was responsible for the first, why didn't Jack get punished the same way?

Very true...Meili did mention that Jack was in trouble for the event, but we never saw or even heard of what kind of trouble...maybe this year we'll get some answers on that front? I can't think of a reason why a Son of Gaia would get banished for it and a Holiday Mascot, who's technically lower in the pecking order, wouldn't...It really doesn't make much sense.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Xashowd

Very true...Meili did mention that Jack was in trouble for the event, but we never saw or even heard of what kind of trouble...maybe this year we'll get some answers on that front? I can't think of a reason why a Son of Gaia would get banished for it and a Holiday Mascot, who's technically lower in the pecking order, wouldn't...It really doesn't make much sense.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

You got to keep in mind Gaia Did not grant Jack his powers. The holiday Mascots might of been demigods but they forged their own holidays and made that power themselves.

Since that was his holiday he might of played fast and loose with the rules but it was His rules he devised.

Just like shoving a potato back where it belonged twisted

not technically murder if the person as already dead. LOL

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Jak
Xashowd

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

You got to keep in mind Gaia Did not grant Jack his powers. The holiday Mascots might of been demigods but they forged their own holidays and made that power themselves.

Since that was his holiday he might of played fast and loose with the rules but it was His rules he devised.

Just like shoving a potato back where it belonged twisted

not technically murder if the person as already dead. LOL

So basically his own powers and Holiday rules make him exempt from punishment for events that go on during Halloween? Damn. Not a bad perk for Jack. Still, Meili's comment makes me wonder about that.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Handsome Man-Lover

Slick Southpaw
Bowie-Spawan

*strongly encourages*

Careful...this beast is not easily put back to sleep once awakened emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff