I hope they make some items based on this for the paws

Tiny Nyx avatars or something would be so cute whee

nuGen Staff Survivor

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Manga Update Day!!! I can't wait for the new pages. Will we see Nyx today? Or will it all revolve around Crescento's life being in danger? Either way, Recap is over and the Plot is moving forward!!! Let's Roll!

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

*Knocks on the Manga Section* Hello? Have you updated yet? No? Okay...I hope everything's alright on Reapersun's end.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

YAY!!! The Manga Has Updated!...or is in the process of updating! Still, it's finally here! Soooo excited for plot!

EDIT: 4 More pages!!! Holy cows, that's a lot of plot! *Starts reading*

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
So Nyx/Luca seems to like running about with no shirt. I doubt you all will complain. =P

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
`Hydro
So Nyx/Luca seems to like running about with no shirt. I doubt you all will complain. =P

Apparently it's part of his character now. He looks like a badass, so I have no complaints here!

Looks like we have another cliffhanger, and we know why Crescento isn't dark skinned! Over at the BEST Thread we had plenty of theories, but we never thought he was half human (Half Dragon was the popular theory). Talk about a twist. Next week is going to be amazing!!! I can't wait!

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
is cressy related to Nyx or Luca? that dual speaking of Nyx and Luca confuses me as to whose talking to him D; *feels stupid*

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
anadentone
is cressy related to Nyx or Luca? that dual speaking of Nyx and Luca confuses me as to whose talking to him D; *feels stupid*

Luca. Crescento is related to the Kuro Clan, but is not only a distant relative, but also half human which spared him from the curse. It's crazy, that's for sure.

Alien Believer

Omg! Nyx is so fab and sexy!
I'm very curious what the next part of manga bring to us.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

I actually really don't like the whole shirtless - boots thing. Reminds me too much of a stripper, and I don't think I can take a stripper badguy too seriously. They may as well have gone full-blown pirate Fabio.

But I dunno, I might change my mind later.

I love how Sen is so easy to flip, though.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Fukii
I actually really don't like the whole shirtless - boots thing. Reminds me too much of a stripper, and I don't think I can take a stripper badguy too seriously. They may as well have gone full-blown pirate Fabio.

If you don't want a stripper bad guy, I imagine you're in the minority on this site. xd
What do you mean about Sen, though?

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

The Iron Magus
Fukii

If you don't want a stripper bad guy, I imagine you're in the minority on this site. xd

Pretty much. classified_fu Let me undress you with my eyes, please, I don't need any help from you. talk2hand

And I mean going from "I ******** HATE EVERYTHING AND ******** THIS s**t AND ******** YOU TOO, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!" to "Okay, I'll help you, man," in the space of, what, 3 boxes? She's supposed to be this stubborn god who wouldn't relent about a gawddamn worm to a point that she became worst enemies with her best pal and suffered 1000 years of torment over that feud... but she's pretty easy to convince these days, isn't she?

I don't know, I just think it's funny. No snark.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Fukii
The Iron Magus
Fukii

Pretty much. classified_fu Let me undress you with my eyes, please, I don't need any help from you. talk2hand

And I mean going from "I ******** HATE EVERYTHING AND ******** THIS s**t AND ******** YOU TOO, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!" to "Okay, I'll help you, man," in the space of, what, 3 boxes? She's supposed to be this stubborn god who wouldn't relent about a gawddamn worm to a point that she became worst enemies with her best pal and suffered 1000 years of torment over that feud... but she's pretty easy to convince these days, isn't she?

I don't know, I just think it's funny. No snark.

Gambinos can be very persuasive.
I blame dem twinkie brows.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

The Iron Magus
Gambinos can be very persuasive.
I blame dem twinkie brows.

I want a twinkie now. Seriously, I've got a can of whipped cream in the fridge, and I would totally go to town on a twinkie right now if I had one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twinkies on my brain, brah. I now understand Gino's power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff