Total Votes:[ 130 ]

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21
You boys need to cool off. Seriously if everyone started licking eachother just for giving a popsicle to help cool off the world would be one very strange and innapropiately intimate place.

You talk as though this is the weirdest thing you've walked in on here.
No No certainly not the weirdest. Certainly prone to yaoi jokes and whims though. Of course none of that is bad either.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Blackrosekitten21
No No certainly not the weirdest. Certainly prone to yaoi jokes and whims though. Of course none of that is bad either.

No. It's a lot of fun. Though I would love to see more yuri in these parts.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

No. It's a lot of fun. Though I would love to see more yuri in these parts.
I don't think the priestesses are much into that kind of thing. We seem to be the more serious devoted to Master type. Of course that doesn't mean its impossible either. Uggg I wish i could afford two more desdemona's instead of one but being that i'll be able to get one just the tail will have to do.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Blackrosekitten21
I don't think the priestesses are much into that kind of thing. We seem to be the more serious devoted to Master type. Of course that doesn't mean its impossible either. Uggg I wish i could afford two more desdemona's instead of one but being that i'll be able to get one just the tail will have to do.

They have an item named for Othello's wife?

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

They have an item named for Othello's wife?
My hair is part of the item but yes it is named after othello's wife. And Omg i could cry listening to this. Dammit who cut those onions!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Blackrosekitten21
My hair is part of the item but yes it is named after othello's wife. And Omg i could cry listening to this. Dammit who cut those onions!

Interesting, interesting. That is one of my favorite of Shakespeare's plays that I have read and to be honest I could never picture her as the vengeful sort.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

Interesting, interesting. That is one of my favorite of Shakespeare's plays that I have read and to be honest I could never picture her as the vengeful sort.
Yea I am not that familiar with Othello (even though i should be considering the exposure to shakespeare that iv'e had in my life) but from what i know and understand of desdemona she's not the vengeful type. Did you watch the clip...best version of aeris's theme iv'e ever heard. Now i'm listening to ochestra versions of Ff music all over the place. Anybody wanna see Mr Uematsu play One winged angel in concert? By the way if nobody recognizes him i think i'll have to wring some necks.....

albiet its the Advent children version but its stil amazing to see Mr Uematsu up there playing and he looks like he's enjoying himself.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Blackrosekitten21
Yea I am not that familiar with Othello (even though i should be considering the exposure to shakespeare that iv'e had in my life) but from what i know and understand of desdemona she's not the vengeful type. Did you watch the clip...best version of aeris's theme iv'e ever heard. Now i'm listening to ochestra versions of Ff music all over the place. Anybody wanna see Mr Uematsu play One winged angel in concert? By the way if nobody recognizes him i think i'll have to wring some necks.....

albiet its the Advent children version but its stil amazing to see Mr Uematsu up there playing and he looks like he's enjoying himself.

*Hides under desk.*
A bit. In the middle of watching a movie so I didn't finish it. I've never been a Final Fantasy fan so to be honest this is all new to me.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

*Hides under desk.*
A bit. In the middle of watching a movie so I didn't finish it. I've never been a Final Fantasy fan so to be honest this is all new to me.
Don't worry i won't wring your neck...your our one of our healers after all. I don't expect you to be interested in Final fantasy necessarily but anybody can appreciate the music from the games.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Blackrosekitten21
Don't worry i won't wring your neck...your our one of our healers after all. I don't expect you to be interested in Final fantasy necessarily but anybody can appreciate the music from the games.

Oh. Good. Well, I'm watching Hugo at the moment. Perhaps I'll go back and listen once it's done. I only have about twenty minutes of it left.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

Oh. Good. Well, I'm watching Hugo at the moment. Perhaps I'll go back and listen once it's done. I only have about twenty minutes of it left.
Sounds good. Curses Chrono trigger's music sounds amazing orchestrated as well. *sigh* chrono trigger will always stick with me. In highschool we would play it during lunch and after school.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Blackrosekitten21
Sounds good. Curses Chrono trigger's music sounds amazing orchestrated as well. *sigh* chrono trigger will always stick with me. In highschool we would play it during lunch and after school.

It must have been nice to have people to play video games with. I tried to play the sequel to that one once but I couldn't get into it. Kid kind of annoyed me too.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

It must have been nice to have people to play video games with. I tried to play the sequel to that one once but I couldn't get into it. Kid kind of annoyed me too.
I didnt fo much of the playing mostly watched. Also not very familiar with the sequel though I know of it

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Blackrosekitten21
I didnt fo much of the playing mostly watched. Also not very familiar with the sequel though I know of it

Still, watching games can be fun too. Especially survival horror ones.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

Still, watching games can be fun too. Especially survival horror ones.
yes though since we were playing in school survival horror was outta the picture

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff