No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

smojoe2k5
Boots_the_WM
smojoe2k5
sexyanimeluver
ppl think..and I think it was the van helson's
ppl think your stupid
why did you say that? if that's what everyone thinks then this is a remark of a moron. either why this remark doesn't help anyone or gain you anything so this is A REMARK OF A FOOL oh and READ MY POST WITH SOME UNDERSTANDING
her grammer was horrible and so is yours stare
ok but it is still a fools post. first i really don't care on a forum cause i'm not righting a paper and second i'm not that good at typing so i'm not really looking at the moniter and third it is STILL POINTLESS POINTING IT OUT CAUSE YOU STILL AREN'T HELPING ANYONE OR YOURSELF blaugh sides normally only morons trying to start trouble count capitalization on a forums blaugh

Liberal Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
What the hell? type english you jack*ss, anyways i dont need to listen to a newb ( or in your case a noob )

and read my last post... smile
smojoe2k5
sexyanimeluver
This is a place of opinion..please do not make fun of anyone
I know this is a place of opinion and my opinion is that you are stupid for blaming the Von Helson sisters for blowing up Gambinos mansion, everyone knows it was caused by G-CORP, stare
um once more not trying to be a smart-a** but your opinion is as stupid as hers (which i don't think is stupid) if you have no proof just a hunch 3nodding

Liberal Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Boots_the_WM
smojoe2k5
sexyanimeluver
I know this is a place of opinion and my opinion is that you are stupid for blaming the Von Helson sisters for blowing up Gambinos mansion, everyone knows it was caused by G-CORP, stare
um once more not trying to be a smart-a** but your opinion is as stupid as hers (which i don't think is stupid) if you have no proof just a hunch 3nodding

Your such a d*mb*ss! look at the Current events, and scroll down, they tell you what happened, Its not a HUNCH its the TRUTH, biggrin

Liberal Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
ALSO The Von Helson Sisters came AFTER the mansion blew up,

what now, "moron" ?
smojoe2k5
Boots_the_WM
smojoe2k5
sexyanimeluver

Your such a d*mb*ss! look at the Current events, and scroll down, they tell you what happened, Its not a HUNCH its the TRUTH, biggrin
you know instead of being a dumbass and a jerk you could've passed the flamming bullshit and said current events said g-corp did it but THANKS FOR CLEARING IT UP blaugh blaugh blaugh

Liberal Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Well if people took time to look at certain posts....
Nevermind im sorry,

I didnt want to flame
but its a little 2 late
anyways im out

(PS i dont support Gino & Gambino or the Von Helson Sisters)
I feel sorry for Gambino thought sad
so what to talk about know? everything is solved
smojoe2k5
Well if people took time to look at certain posts....
Nevermind im sorry,

I didnt want to flame
but its a little 2 late
anyways im out

(PS i dont support Gino & Gambino or the Von Helson Sisters)
I feel sorry for Gambino thought sad
that's why i'm here. it's ok i'll do the same thing but thanks anyway 3nodding

Liberal Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Scratch this post
Get a sense of humor you losers. ;P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items