Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates will have to wait until my internet stops acting up. Sorry, but I'm not going to risk writing something only to lose it because my net crashes.

Bashful Bunny

10,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bump! mrgreen 4laugh

Bashful Bunny

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bump mrgreen
I heart you. Seriously. You rock me.

Bashful Bunny

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
4laugh bump

Witty Man-Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
I can't wait for the end. xD

RHPS rules. xD
Love it! You gotta continue. 3nodding
WOO! FInally got the cast banner up and running. Enjoy my mad animation skills. ^-^

Bashful Bunny

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I heart this! 4laugh
OMG~!!! heart a rocky horror picture show spoof~!!!! *glomps the aurthor and whines* dun stop now, keep goin!
Endymion Blackmoon
ichinosai
what is this about?
It's a spoof of the Rocky Horror Picture show based around Gaian NPCs and databases.

...I think I love you. heart _ heart
My favorite Movie (And play.) Done with Gaia.
If I could, I'd so FedEX you a medal. xD
BEST POST EVER!

Lets do the timewarp again!
i am sorry, but i feel ruby should be replaced by vanessa. for obvious reasons. xd

and even agatha is a bit old for magenta.
maybe josie would be better as we dont know much about her, or even moira. eek

and the sasha the ditsy little flirt would be great for columbia. 3nodding

who is frank? sweatdrop
shadzar
i am sorry, but i feel ruby should be replaced by vanessa. for obvious reasons. xd

and even agatha is a bit old for magenta.
maybe josie would be better as we dont know much about her, or even moira. eek

and the sasha the ditsy little flirt would be great for columbia. 3nodding

who is frank? sweatdrop
... Have you ever seen the movie?

I chose Ruby to play out the role of Janet because she seems to fit the character more than anyone else. Janet Weiss was a really plain but attractive young woman... until near the end of the film.

Agatha is not too old to portray Magenta. She looks really good in that maid outfit. xd

Moira is Columbia because I believe she has a really flashy character. Who better to sing with a fake New York accent about being a TVTS fanatic?

And how dare you? No self-respecting Rocky Horror fan would come into this thread without reading who is playing Frank. But then... a lot of Gaians have a certain disregard for reading all of the important stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry with you. Hell, I'm not even a little perturbed or aggrivated. But just know that the cast is set and I can't go changing it now. Perhaps if this was suggested back before I got too deep into the story, and if all the banners hadn't been made already.

On a better note. if I can get certain image editing programs to work with me, expect a few dancing Labtechs and the Von Helson's to show up in another strip comic! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff