Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Mage

The mole is my staple. I also wear the monocle very frequently. It adds a nice touch of gold to the face.

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
definitly mah flame sword and elemental hair
i love those items heart
Ninja Headband, Scar of Hero and some sort of shades.

My eyes are red and as much as I love them, they clash horribly with most of my outfits so the glasses are a must. The rest are a part of her character, it doesn't seem like Rera without those things. Same reason why the hair never changes.

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hair wink

Edit: Couldn't help myself
malince
The mole is my staple. I also wear the monocle very frequently. It adds a nice touch of gold to the face.

The monocle is one of the best items 3nodding

fits wit almost everything and as you said, it gives a special touch to any avie.

I haven't unequipped my emo glasses and oculus magica combo in a long time, so I guess it's something every outfit I make has to have now. o3o It's just a pretty combo together and I haven't seen anyone else with the same one so far. domokun
Probably right now, a the V-pin. Ever since I've gotten both halves, I've been using it in all my outfits.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Buck teeth.
eyepatch, face scar (forgot what it's called hurf), and some form of cancer stick hangin from my pixel fingers.

thazzit heart
My G Pin. Not because I am a Gambino fan or anything, but because I thought it was so ridiculous that I had to pay 5k for such an itty bitty thing, I vowed never to take it off so that it wouldn't feel I wasted my gold.

I know you can't see it now but trust me, I'm wearing it.
I never leave off the bra and panties, actually, unless they're actually visible when I don't want them to be.
xD

No commando, that's bad.
Most of the time my emo glasses.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ZOMBIE MIKA
eyepatch, face scar (forgot what it's called hurf), and some form of cancer stick hangin from my pixel fingers.

thazzit heart

GAHHHH! you just reminded me! i am lacking my usual cancer stick ;-; but alas, the gloves make it look trashy so i think i opted against it this time.

I usualy have my pocket watch...buckies, or monocle....by big earings are a must, and typically a cig and rabbit ears....it all depends on what is covered up and all though, curse you compromise! *shakes fists*
EDIT: Right, okay. Tiger pants came off.

But so far (keeping in mind that, on this account, I've only ever worn two outfits) I haven't taken off my earrings or flame shoes. Yeah, the shoes were different colours, but... I don't know. They're groovy. :D

Questionable Mage

Mrs. de Muerte
malince

The monocle is one of the best items 3nodding

fits wit almost everything and as you said, it gives a special touch to any avie.

A touch of class, one might say. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces