Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

I'm hoping that I'm not the only one excited for the first gold shop update of the new year! I've seen a few people suspecting that we'll be getting a CNY themed shop update in Global Imports, and I'd welcome such a theme, myself. There's a lot of potential for something like that, and I'm hoping that if we do get something along those lines, it won't be all black, red and gold. Maybe we'd get some nice snake-shaped armlets, anklets, necklaces, ect. in Barton Jewelers, too.

My expectations for the year, in general, would be a nice meaty update of cash shop knockoffs in the gold shops, or an update revolving around our gaia-mascots. Cute little slippers and t-shirts with Momo, Rock Puppy, Kiki, ect. on them, or themed mascot hats and other accessories. Or our long-awaited weapons and music shops; perhaps a pet store to throw more easily obtainable non-rig pets into existence. I also hope Junk in the Trunk, Dernier*Cri, and other stores, aside from Barton Boutique and Buttercup Cafe get more attention, this year.

Sexy Assailant

I was hoping the D*C would have more 100k-500k items, but specifically I don't have anything.

Distinct Explorer

Lidke
I was hoping the D*C would have more 100k-500k items, but specifically I don't have anything.
I've seen many requests for this, and I gotta agree. I think more people would be willing to buy and support the gold sink- which is much needed- if prices for D*C were from those ranges, to the millions that Gaia's been doing. Also, the shop needs to be updated a lot more often then it has been, to keep people actually interested in supporting that gold sink.

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'm still waiting on my comically oversized tools, Gaia. scream

...Please? sweatdrop

Aged Loiterer

I completely agree that D*C needs to be updated more often. It would be nice if the items were priced a little lower, like 500k to a million would be ok. It seems to me that it would make the items attainable and yet still a gold sink. I keep waiting and hoping and hoping and hoping for a red version of Gloriana's, maybe they could plop one of those in the shop. I'd be happy even if it wasn't moderately priced.

Distinct Explorer

[The Shadow Hawk]

...Please? sweatdrop
Hmmm. I wouldn't have use for them, myself, but I hope we can get that in Jock Strap, and not in a rig. Or at least in Prize & Joy, since we have giant, oversized pocky sticks, there.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Lidke

This this this, I would buy them all

also i want a Junk in the Trunk update along with a Jock Strap update. C:

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I hope they have no gold shop updates at all this year

so i can finish my gold shop buyout quest >.>

<.< I just finished the Hats tab in Junk in the Trunk earlier today...

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
Fractale
[The Shadow Hawk]

...Please? sweatdrop
Hmmm. I wouldn't have use for them, myself, but I hope we can get that in Jock Strap, and not in a rig. Or at least in Prize & Joy, since we have giant, oversized pocky sticks, there.

I've always wanted to do a Girl Genius type avatar but Gaia lacks tools that are at least 3/4ths the size of us. Sam's doll is the closest but the wrench isn't nearly as big as I want.

Personally it would hurt me if they put them in Prize and Joy since I'm terrible at collecting tickets, even when I want something but the items would still exist so I'd be okay with it. I kinda wish they'd repurpose Sam's shop since Cars haven't gotten an update in years. She can still sell the car stuff but it would be nice if she had some avatar items.

Tricky Cat

More versatile, layerable clothing.
Item combination enthusiasts will enjoy an update similar to the bar-wench update (B.Boutique.) Those tops were layerable, used for their sleeves in many outfits, and the cinches were nice ways to touch up on color.
Im hoping for similar. The recolor update was great, but those G-LOL skirts and fishnets were the only good recolor IMO.

Heres to hoping for layerables!

Distinct Explorer

Lazarus Larkin
I hope they have no gold shop updates at all this year

so i can finish my gold shop buyout quest >.>

<.< I just finished the Hats tab in Junk in the Trunk earlier today...
nooooooo
we need plenty of gold shop updates! More! Bigger!

Not so Fun Fact: There's already been 27 Cash shop items released this month
I'm including poses, which are their own items
, and it's not even the 15th yet emo Gold shops don't even get that much, per month >_>

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
NO GOLD SHOPS I MUST CATCH UP

except i'm skipping dernier cri because ******** that s**t

Distinct Explorer

Mermaid Eater
Lidke

This this this, I would buy them all

also i want a Junk in the Trunk update along with a Jock Strap update. C:
what kind of things would you want to see in Junk in the trunk?

Distinct Explorer

Lazarus Larkin
NO GOLD SHOPS I MUST CATCH UP

except i'm skipping dernier cri because ******** that s**t
then hurry and finish your quest, dangit! The gold shop updates can't wait for you!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
if everyone in the gcd donates all their gold to me then I can finish faster!

...I won 250k from Sisky's tempura day contest yesterday, which got me pretty far rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff