Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love having this many EI's going?

Heck yes! So much activity! 0.8 80.0% [ 96 ]
No way! I wanna keep it simple! 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 4 ]
Oh bunneh, you so happy with EIs!-fondles your ears- 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Angelic Nitemare

Hi-Potion
Ridley Starsmore
Konan Tatsuhiko

Rids stop messing up my week
I already live in a daze of days

EIs are the only thing that keeps my week on track

I am excited about everything
sadly I only own the Emerald Dream
and the bunny one but I don't expect too much from it

I enjoy watching EIs/REIs though because maybe down the road I'll want one

Hi-Potion
but yeah probably keep from posting this early in the future, since tuesday isnt a real evo day uvu;

I have three doctor's appointments for five kids over 3 days.

It went up now.-lol-

Besides, a couple extra days to chat it up about all these EIs never hurt anyone.

Unless I'm making you lose days? In which case....maybe a calender?-smirks-
Except it doesnt take long to post these threads xD;; Not if you save the basic coding and stuff, its what I did
And it actually makes people lose interest of the thread when EI day comes around

Never had that problem myself, and as I've been doing this for a number of years now...-shrugs-

But I digress, would you like to discuss EIs?

Anxious Friend

Ridley Starsmore
Winter Hue

Also, I'm surprised no one has directly asked Reapersun if she is the artist behind the Hoarfrost. XD

Not a bad idea. Got the edits up, BTW.

reapersun

Hey, we know you are likely busy, but would you happen to be the artist behind the hoarfrost?

And if not, could you point us in the right direction?

I think reapersun is the artist emotion_kirakira how could she not be?

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Looks like EI chat is coming back again! two full EI? We haven't had that in long time.

-looks for that pm just in case-

Angelic Nitemare

npulse
Ridley Starsmore
Winter Hue

Also, I'm surprised no one has directly asked Reapersun if she is the artist behind the Hoarfrost. XD

reapersun

Hey, we know you are likely busy, but would you happen to be the artist behind the hoarfrost?

I suspect it might be too, but I like to have confirmation before making a claim with the chance I could be wrong.

Anxious Friend

Ridley Starsmore
npulse
Ridley Starsmore
Winter Hue

reapersun

I suspect it might be too, but I like to have confirmation before making a claim with the chance I could be wrong.

Oh, I know. It just seems so obvious. I hope we find out soon if it is or isn't her.

I can't wait to see how this new EI turns out also. I do enjoy blue!

Stubborn Gifter

Dunno if the Bunny EI is going to evolve and I don't think Aria isn't going to evolve since it's just barely released (still I wish to see it evolves right away so I can decide if I want it or not.) However, I can't wait to see four of the items being evolved, especially the Hoarfrost. C'mon Hoarfrost, gimme some man love. emotion_dowant

Angelic Nitemare

Jisen Meizuki
Dunno if the Bunny EI is going to evolve and I don't think Aria isn't going to evolve since it's just barely released (still I wish to see it evolves right away so I can decide if I want it or not.) However, I can't wait to see four of the items being evolved, especially the Hoarfrost. C'mon Hoarfrost, gimme some man love. emotion_dowant
The letters could be love letters? sweatdrop

Perfect Saint

Not a brother item? ninja

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
mmm so many EIs. So much variety. emotion_drool

I'm personally lookin' forward to the next Emerald Dreams evo. Steampunk cyborg tin man? LOL emotion_awesome

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

So many EI's... emotion_kirakira

&&&&
I so badly want to love the Centurion items, but I just don't.
(Vikings happen to run in the family...)

I do love, however, that we're finally getting some seriously masculine items. emotion_dowant

As for the others, I'm not a huge fan of the WoO, so I'll skip Emerald, same with Pandanista (sp?), but I still keep an eye on Bunny....and a NEW full EI?! emotion_kirakira

I'll watch it carefully.... ninja

Stubborn Gifter

Ridley Starsmore
Jisen Meizuki
The letters could be love letters? sweatdrop

Oh.... I wish they are. However, at this moment, it's still a guessing game for everyone until the next EI Report comes.

Special Snowflake

Winter Hue
Ridley Starsmore

Psst Miori confirmed to being the artist of the Pandaista on pg.6 of the discussion/fanthread.
Also, in a PM exchange, Lowkei revealed herself as the artist of the first evolution of the Aria Dannata.

Does this mean it's a collaboration EI?!

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

this is... beautiful crying is like old times....
can't wait for everything to be evolved!!! and moar bunnez pleaaaaseeee!! emotion_kirakira

I still need to get a Pandaista and Aria!! but can't wait <3

Sparkling Transmutator

Sand Dancer Shaka
Winter Hue
Ridley Starsmore

Psst Miori confirmed to being the artist of the Pandaista on pg.6 of the discussion/fanthread.
Also, in a PM exchange, Lowkei revealed herself as the artist of the first evolution of the Aria Dannata.

Does this mean it's a collaboration EI?!

Not sure. If it is a collaboration, we won't know until we get future evolutions.
I will be able to tell pretty quickly if the pixelling style changes from evolution to evolution.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff