Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 > >>

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Yay, affiliates-ness!
Anyway, I'm thinking tomorrow I might put up some fan art. whee
Not to enter the contest, but just because I have some laying around....

Loyal Loiterer

Actually I have a fan art piece that I requested a really long time ago, but since it wasn't made by me I don't think I have the right to give it out to you guys. u_u

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Spes ver eternus
Actually I have a fan art piece that I requested a really long time ago, but since it wasn't made by me I don't think I have the right to give it out to you guys. u_u

well, we can post it if you tell me where you got it from and I can link the artist for credit ;o

Shameless Enabler

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
DEBATE TIME!11!!!

Reason why I believe Kuro to be gay:
1. he's total shouta-bait (if you don't know what shoutacon is you probably don't want to know XD)
2. he's don-freakin'-kuro. if he wanted a hot dark elf chick by his side (who wasn't his sister n_n;;;.) he could totally have it.
3. despite his cute face, he's 800 years old! he must have needs... >_>
4. he and devin seem pretty friendly! and we all know where devin's interests lay. He also doesn't seem opposed to flirting with him, as seen in this top left panel
Notice the little <3~ so flirting.
6. in the manga he states he has a mother complex, which would make it rather hard for him to get close to another female.
5. scenes from the gee boi:
in the NOT CANON scene he seemed more alarmed at the fact that it was he and devin were drawn together, rather than the fact that it was yaoi XD
in the J-ROCK CONCERT scene, he was more confused at the fact that they were boys, rather than that they were kissing
7. his boy owl is a yaoi fanboy? and possibly gay?! and seeing as how they seem to be on the same wavelength...

Not that I would mind if they introduced a female love interest for him, but either way as the signs (in my mind at least) seem to point right now, his sexuality is preeettyy questionable!
YES YES SO MUCH YES.

Add me please? razz User Image

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
verdenda
YES YES SO MUCH YES.

Add me please? razz User Image

adding now n_n welcome!

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Yukitsu, he's androgynous, he's clearly bi. talk2hand ( xp )

User Image

The defense disagrees!

-Some chicks dig shotabait. Zora is, as a character, a total Shotacon. whee Actually, a lot of females are.

- OF COURSE he's friendly with Devin- would you let someone you didn't know too well put tattoos all over your body? I wouldn't let someone I wasn't close with even NEAR me with a needle. User Image

-At the J-Rock concert event, of course he wasn't surprised they were kissing- any manga fan would be immune to shock caused from actions like this. I would know.

-For all we know, Caesar might not be a guy. 3nodding Or just be a male DevinxLance fan. I could name a few guys who approve of that pairing.

-Pfft, just because his complex makes him feminine doesn't mean he'd have a hard time connecting with other women. In fact, he'd probably feel more attracted to more masculine or dominant women, which I can almost guarantee most of the girls in the Kuro gang would be. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he was attracted to Cordell; I mean, things like that aren't too uncommon in manga. Yay, incest!

-Also, I believe the reason he DOESN'T have a hot dark elf chick by his side (other than Cordell) is because he probably believes nothing should come before business. It's lonely at the top, man!

-Even teenage guys have needs... I think most people know how they solve that without a "real" relationship ;D

Your move, good sir!

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Also, I made this for the lulz. xp
Those movies were soooo bad.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
the defense rests XD bi is fine with me too. I guess I should have stated that I just wanted to prove that there's no way he's completely straight.
Zora Kalina
Yukitsu, he's androgynous, he's clearly bi. talk2hand ( xp )

User Image

The defense disagrees!

-Some chicks dig shotabait. Zora is, as a character, a total Shotacon. whee Actually, a lot of females are.

- OF COURSE he's friendly with Devin- would you let someone you didn't know too well put tattoos all over your body? I wouldn't let someone I wasn't close with even NEAR me with a needle. User Image

-At the J-Rock concert event, of course he wasn't surprised they were kissing- any manga fan would be immune to shock caused from actions like this. I would know.

-For all we know, Caesar might not be a guy. 3nodding Or just be a male DevinxLance fan. I could name a few guys who approve of that pairing.

-Pfft, just because his complex makes him feminine doesn't mean he'd have a hard time connecting with other women. In fact, he'd probably feel more attracted to more masculine or dominant women, which I can almost guarantee most of the girls in the Kuro gang would be. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he was attracted to Cordell; I mean, things like that aren't too uncommon in manga. Yay, incest!

-Also, I believe the reason he DOESN'T have a hot dark elf chick by his side (other than Cordell) is because he probably believes nothing should come before business. It's lonely at the top, man!

-Even teenage guys have needs... I think most people know how they solve that without a "real" relationship ;D

Your move, good sir!

As crazy as Gaia is.
Incest will never.. ever.. happen within it..

But Kuro's totally gay.
Or at least, he was last night.
"Oh Ji.. ooo.. I'm yours completely.."
>=3

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
*nosebleeds* n_n;;;;

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
YOU LIE Ji! For it was I who was with him last night and said was his!
At least I thought he said something like that. It was either "Zora be with me forever!" or "I'm being suffocated by your estrogen, let me go!" But I'm preeety certain it was the first one. 3nodding

Also, during the MVII they hinted at incest a bit when Gino found out Rosalie was Vlad's wife first. To only learn that the VonHelsing sisters aren't his sisters. (CONVENIENTLY. )

Yukitsu, I concur. He couldn't be COMPLETELY straight, because that's no fun. neutral

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

I was wondering where a Don Kuro fanthread was. >w< I'm so in love with little Don Kuro. I mean, unlike Gino and Peyo and Timmy, he'll stay little forever. At least, he'd better stay little forever. ;o; heart

User Image

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Zeoia Kuesk
User Image

I was wondering where a Don Kuro fanthread was. >w< I'm so in love with little Don Kuro. I mean, unlike Gino and Peyo and Timmy, he'll stay little forever. At least, he'd better stay little forever. ;o; heart

User Image

amen to that XD you've been added.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas