Welcome to Gaia! ::

i noticed that controversal posts always get more attention than good nice enjoyable posts.

like drama? attention? bump free threads? arguing?

welcome to...

THE GUIDE TO CONTROVERSAL FORUMS POSTS

these simple rules can apply to livejournals, gaia, forums, emails and instant messaging!

rule one: if not gay say you hate it. you dont even need to say hate you could say you kindy dont agree with it because of religion! a sure fire starter for beginners.

rule 2: this one is for the bravest...racist comments. it can be against your own race. no one cares but a bunch of crapholes will post their 2 cents and lecture you on world peace and harmony.plus the race your opposing might cyberkill you.

rule 3: post like a n00b in intelligent forums. elitist bastards love to prey on n00bs. just like a lion to a crippled antelope. the ones who been there the most will say a crapload of sarcastic comments make at least a 3-5 page thread!

rule 4: type l337 or in chatspeak. this is sorta like rule 3 except even noobs would comment on this. it isnt cool to type or speak that way. so you get a lot of nasty comments.

rule 5: type in the wrong forum. say something that should be in chatterbox. it would get maybe 1 page of post but it ok for begginners too

rule 6: talk evil about a subculture. hate goths, punks, ravers and preps. ive seen posts like this that averaged 15 -20 pages! subcultures do make up youth america.

rule 7: talk about someone. if youre not on your own started thread talk about someone on that thread. works everytime. plus a lot of cursing will ensue. hope you can take insults.

rule 8: talk about a religion. especially christainity or wiccan. those seem to be the top ones here. guaranteed to get 50 pages or your money back.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS JUST DO ALL OF THEM AT ONCE. WATCH THE CHOAS ENSUE!

THIS HAS BEEN A POST OF MY TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOR. ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY DOES THIS ITS ON YOU.....baka....bizznatch.
I love your ideas, you just missed one thing, the repeative threads that suddenly appear after a major event because everyone wants to talk about it, but don't realize that there's already about 50 threads about the exact same topic.
You're preaching direct violations of the Gaia Code of Conduct...interesting...
- biggrin
see. this is good stuff to know.
Dark Angel2206
I love your ideas, you just missed one thing, the repeative threads that suddenly appear after a major event because everyone wants to talk about it, but don't realize that there's already about 50 threads about the exact same topic.

GOOD IDEA! i gotta edit this now. thanks.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAahahahaa heheh... oh man... hehe...
What exactly is the point of this thread? stare
i think
that this is the first useful post that ive ever ran across
your awsome and i now love you
blaugh
Just out of curiosity, why do you keep making the same threads in both ED and GD?
Yoru_Angel
What exactly is the point of this thread? stare

it to know how to piss off people like you. humorless baka! its funny. get a sense of humor ms daria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff