Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

buncy
Fukii
buncy
Druddigon

Offtopic: I love your use of items with that avi.

Thanks! I was trying to go for like a leader of flying monkeys look. It's a hard purple to match things with though.

That purple is its own boss, it doesn't need to match anything else.

I agree, though, I love your look. c: I was kind of on the wall about getting that item myself, but your avi has convinced me to. Now if only I can slap together something that looks good with it, too. classified_fu

the wings have a very dominant presence, when I take em off I kind of look a bit undressed. and I swear I'm wearing a so many of Reapersun's items right now.

That's the thing with a lot of reaper's items, too -- they're kind of hard to work with, but once you figure them out, they're suddenly married into your family and you've forgotten your differences. You don't even remember why you were mad at them for.

I own a lot of reaper's items, too, but, sadly, I don't use them as well as you have. xD I'll probably break and do a typical purple demon thing.

GO

These items all suck for the most part.
I like maybe 2-3 of the items.
Most of them are for girls, of course, because that's what Gaia likes to do.
And the items that are for male bases, are so poorly done, it's funny.

But, that's my opinion of course.
Roseus' Secret eh? Interesting name for an item, do-ho-ho > w>
Anyhoo I really like the theme and some items look pretty darn cool. ^ u^

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Is there a thread on how to play the RIG Luminous Void?

Adventuring Cat

I had cash from offers so I got one from the GC then claimed the tier one prize. I didn't get anything that great though. [Animal] October Witch and Arbiter of the Slain. But free items are free soo... sweatdrop

I guess I'll find something to do with them.

Ruthless Werewolf

19,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I agree such a great deal to buy one Luminous Void RIG and you get another one from the lightning offer!

I got a Bellatrix's Energy and

I don't mind his glare but his prize was....
User Image

Sweet Sudrel...
XDD
Neither items fit me...

Hmmm, can someone share a link to all arts from this RIG to me, please?

Popular Gaian

Do y'all think the Pygmy Goats will be re-released for Black Friday too? emo

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Serenitybunny
Is there a thread on how to play the RIG Luminous Void?
Nope. There's no strategy to it. You just click and get an item-- it's not a multiple choice answer RIG or anything. You're given a random character, and an item whose rarity is determined by the character you get. The Rifts will give you either Bastet (most likely) or the Divine Trio (least likely). Trio usually gets you the rarest items. Hope that helps.

...I really hope those pygmy goats get re-released/recolored/whatever. People are being ridiculous about the prices right now. gonk Hopefully they get the Thistle and Tudor Rose treatment.

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Paikeia
Nope. There's no strategy to it. You just click and get an item-- it's not a multiple choice answer RIG or anything. You're given a random character, and an item whose rarity is determined by the character you get. The Rifts will give you either Bastet (most likely) or the Divine Trio (least likely). Trio usually gets you the rarest items. Hope that helps.

...I really hope those pygmy goats get re-released/recolored/whatever. People are being ridiculous about the prices right now. gonk Hopefully they get the Thistle and Tudor Rose treatment.

Oh, you are very helpful, Miss~!
Thank you!

I end up getting the mini demonic and angelic wing on my head...
XD
Cute little item.

Cunning Lunatic

I didn't see it on the list, but I got - Dulce Príncipe
Seems it was originally from culinary coliseum, but I got it out of Luminous Void. weird
I thought they stopped using old RIGs for new ones?

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

What item is that white aura from the first avatar?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff