Super Model

Anyone know the artist for Verden?

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Kaho_Mizuki

Oh God, how silly of me.. Red bowtie, time travel.. My sense of observation is definitely going numb lately :c

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Buttercream Pendragon

I surely lost something.. what item?? *O*

Kaho_Mizuki

It's the "Timehole Professor".

Also reminds me of Inspector Spacetime XD

lunabutt's Fav

Fuzzy Fox

Where's the item SDPlus #405 Kricket? She's no where to be found in the MP... :c

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I saw the boots in Kricket Kick and got really excited, THEN I REALISED IT LAYERS UNDERNEATH SO MANY PANTS. WHY GAIA

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
any one know what item has that blue guys haircut.-the one the guy with a football and lightning shirts got

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I really love Sharp Shot and Dazzling Cheer!

Sparkling Transmutator

icekoldozy
any one know what item has that blue guys haircut.-the one the guy with a football and lightning shirts got

Dangerous Denim
Oh look, another sucky RIG with only two items I remotely like. -_-

Why can't Gaia come out with good items anymore?

Thanks for the always brilliant list, though. smile

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

Consulting Time Lord
This item needed a Loki item!

I read in the references thread that the Predominant Principal has Loki's hair.

Codebreaking Fairy

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Thanks for these lists Winter Hue. They are always so helpful!

Man-Hungry Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Missing Items oon your list.. I don't know all of them but I just thought I'd let you know. Thimble's Tea Party is one of them I know cause I got stuck with it. sad

Trapper

PreuBens Late Knights
Missing Items oon your list.. I don't know all of them but I just thought I'd let you know. Thimble's Tea Party is one of them I know cause I got stuck with it. sad

That's not new.
Winter Hue
Just wanted to write a little section as a thank you for all of the users that have shown me so
much kindness over the months I have made the lists. Oh and before I worry anyone, no I am
not planning on quitting being a list maker. I love it too much to do so. Anyways, all of you have
been a delight. An utter delight! To the wonderful users that have helped me compile the lists I
have made, to the amazing users that have sent compliments and kindness my way, and the
fantastic users that have taken their time to get to know me thanks to the lists. I am glad to
have found such wonderful people in the GCD. Heck, it has only been 4 short years since I
joined this site, 3 since I rolled my way into the GCD. Oh goodness, I am ranting.

Oh and since I can't name drop or even hint at said users (cough cough there are so many), I
do want to take the time to thank an obnoxiously lovely anon that gifted me such a cute piece
of artwork. So o' GCD goblin, I thank you for the adorable and gorgeous artwork you surprised
me with. I adore it. Such a lovely piece of artwork. Thank you for your kindness~

Your lists are have been such a great help, i can't express how much i can thank you. keep it up yum_puddi

Distrustful Scamp

30,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PreuBens Late Knights

Those "Missing" items are probably items from previous RIGS that you don't know of.
Because thimble's is one of those from a LONG while ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff