Welcome to Gaia! ::

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I wonder what the first one will be. emotion_dowant I'm on here everyday and will totes get everything. It's awesome we are getting a Santa march for free. Sweet!

Friendly Bookworm

How excited are you for the first rumblings of the Xmas Event?
Very.

What kinds of items do you hope to see in the freebies?
Lot's of good items that'll be around for a long while.

Which Santa March do you want most?
Not sure yet...

Will you be able to log in every day? Or will you be picking up freebies from the MP?
I usually log in a lot during the holidays.

Fun Question: Got any Xmas plans outside of Gaia?
Visit family. Mail out some presents to long distance friends. FOOD.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

gaia_star How excited are you for the first rumblings of the Xmas Event?

I'm stoked! I'm glad it's being tied in with the RIG. I wish Gaia did more cross-site tie-ins like this involving our NPCs.

gaia_star What kinds of items do you hope to see in the freebies?

I don't really have any hopes...I always like seeing what they come up with. A handheld astra candle would be pretty spiffy, though. An astra lamppost would be really spiffy, too. And since we now have a skating item, it would be nice to have a frozen pond/lake as a background...

gaia_star Which Santa March do you want most?

I'd rather have a Santa Strut, to be honest. sweatdrop

gaia_star Will you be able to log in every day? Or will you be picking up freebies from the MP?

I'm hoping to log in daily! Depending on what my family ends up doing for Christmas, I might miss a day or two. Three days in a row of visiting friends might cause problems, too...

gaia_star Fun Question: Got any Xmas plans outside of Gaia?

They're a bit up in the air at the moment, but yes, I have some plans. Going to three different cities to visit several different friends next Friday-Sunday, then there will be family stuff around Christmas.

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
I really can't wait for the event.
I love Christmas on Gaia, and am looking forward to the item grants.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd really like to see some updated elf gear from either the 12 days grants or the caroling. I also hope I can get all the items from caroling-- trick or treating glitched out on me something fierce and I didn't manage to get even one item. I only managed to trick or treat at like, three stores before they all went back to the default text. emo

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Just the fact we can get a free Santa March excites me. I'm hoping for new Santa Gear.

User ImageUser Image

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Glad to see so many are excited for the upcoming event. We just have a few hours left until our first item pops up, and I'm gonna try to be online for when it happens. I'll probably go for the Paw version of the Santa March myself...don't really see myself using the human version much. Guess we'll see what happens in a few hours!

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

/draws event arts while waiting for the clock to hit 3am here

i am so excited mannnnn

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Glad to see so many are excited for the upcoming event. We just have a few hours left until our first item pops up, and I'm gonna try to be online for when it happens. I'll probably go for the Paw version of the Santa March myself...don't really see myself using the human version much. Guess we'll see what happens in a few hours!

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
do you think you might turn this into an event thread? :O

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

minghii

That might be a problem with just one post on the first page. xD There's going to be so much, man. SO MUCH!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

RandomKate
minghii

That might be a problem with just one post on the first page. xD There's going to be so much, man. SO MUCH!
yeahhhhh. there's that problem too xD;

i hope someone makes one that's meant for the whole event. it'd be pretty annoying to jump from thread to thread for one event's entire information

Stubborn Gifter

RandomKate
minghii

Not to mention, there's another thread that was made yesterday as an item list to list down the 12 days and others. sweatdrop

While I'm not sure which thread will stay and the other must leave, I just hope whichever one will update what items we have.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

minghii
yeahhhhh. there's that problem too xD;

i hope someone makes one that's meant for the whole event. it'd be pretty annoying to jump from thread to thread for one event's entire information

I hope this as well. A one post thread for the event will just make it look too messy with all the needed information.

Jisen Meizuki
Not to mention, there's another thread that was made yesterday as an item list to list down the 12 days and others. sweatdrop

While I'm not sure which thread will stay and the other must leave, I just hope whichever one will update what items we have.

THAT thread I'm still confused by... I'm not sure if they're trying for the whole event or just the 12 Days. =/ Again, one post will equal messy.

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
i'm interested to see what the free items will be. for christmas my b/f and i will be doing filet mignon emotion_drool i can't wait heart i'm really excited for christmas cookies too. every year i make gingerbread and snickerdoodles mmmmm 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff