• Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Razumi Yazura
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Razumi Yazura
A Wild Rabbit Appears
ive seen 1 person with it in a month. Its going away im hoping
It's possible that people just cannot afford it anymore since it's around the 8-9 billion price range. XD
how does it cost that much. I mean i haven been in mtv or rally in years so there probally all there
That's partially my reasoning why the lusty trend likely hasn't gone away. People are still willing to buy it, so its value moves with the economy rather than be left behind and forgotten.

It's still a thing in Flash spaces. I briefly went to look.
they need to evolve

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Kokomo Smoke
animal slippers... unfortunately people in real life still wear them... so fuhkin ugly...
i own a pair of piglet slippers. They keep my feet clean and plushy softness

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Vannequin
Raya Kioma
The ancient buck teeth + fresh grass skirt + small Gaia t-shirt + slippers + fairy wings combo.
so very glad its no longer a thing.

rofl This!
I never understood why people liked that look gonk
my guess i did it because it was the look back then . There was few items so people wore the most expensive items in combo and came up with that

Alien Friend

A Wild Rabbit Appears
Kokomo Smoke
animal slippers... unfortunately people in real life still wear them... so fuhkin ugly...

well... i never said theyre uncomfortable. I have nothing against indoor use of such footwear, but people should never wear them outside (and they do (and theyre not made for that)).

Kawaii Spirit

Kokomo Smoke
Slick Southpaw
Kokomo Smoke

emotion_donotwant don't you dare judge my GIR slippers, they're the comfiest thing to ever exist on feet and they're stupidly lime green so I can easily find them

I enjoy soft fuzziness around my feet as much as anyone, but you don't see me wearing them outside of the privacy of my home.

I saw a lady at Walmart wearing pajamas and fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers. I really don't get it.

On topic: my particular item combo annoyance still seems to be popular... basically, it's the "LOOK HOW RICH I AM" avi with every single rare/expensive item piled on at the same time so you can barely see the avi at all under all the items. NHB + Grizzly + Halo + Minis + Sash + DJs... etc etc etc. All at the same time. Not only does it look super cluttered and ugly, it also speaks volumes about the person behind the avatar.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Kokomo Smoke
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Kokomo Smoke

well... i never said theyre uncomfortable. I have nothing against indoor use of such footwear, but people should never wear them outside (and they do (and theyre not made for that)).
i know that feeling people in my state wear flipflops and sandals with socks even in the snow

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Those goddamn animal slippers.

They're like the Gaia version of Crocs.
I see them and I just "yeeugh"

Don't see them around forums anymore. Thank god.
Nuke 'em all.

EDIT: also Winter Rose.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
mayakko
Kokomo Smoke
Slick Southpaw
Kokomo Smoke

emotion_donotwant don't you dare judge my GIR slippers, they're the comfiest thing to ever exist on feet and they're stupidly lime green so I can easily find them

I enjoy soft fuzziness around my feet as much as anyone, but you don't see me wearing them outside of the privacy of my home.

I saw a lady at Walmart wearing pajamas and fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers. I really don't get it.

On topic: my particular item combo annoyance still seems to be popular... basically, it's the "LOOK HOW RICH I AM" avi with every single rare/expensive item piled on at the same time so you can barely see the avi at all under all the items. NHB + Grizzly + Halo + Minis + Sash + DJs... etc etc etc. All at the same time. Not only does it look super cluttered and ugly, it also speaks volumes about the person behind the avatar.
alot of people cant do good clutter i myself am proud of my skills

Alien Friend

mayakko
Kokomo Smoke
Slick Southpaw
Kokomo Smoke

Its a good thing slippers arent worth as much anymore. The douches would just look douchier.

Kawaii Spirit

Kokomo Smoke
Its a good thing slippers arent worth as much anymore. The douches would just look douchier.

Oh God yeah I remember when they wore the slippers too. Ridiculous. rofl

A Wild Rabbit Appears

Oh yours is pretty because I can, like, actually see it. It's not like you're equipping items just to show off, you know?

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Avatars that just match colors. It's super weird to me to pile on a bunch of different styles of clothing simply because it's all the same shade of one or two particular colors... People are more themed now it seems with all the larger amounts of items to choose from.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Just thought of another item I haven't seen around in a long time: Ancient Katana.

I remember a while back that it was the cool and tough thing to do to just randomly plop that sword one your avi in some way for no reason even if it didn't fit. Or having enough to wear all the poses at once.

Reminds me so much of the white boys back in high school that think playing around with cheapass "samurai" swords is cool. gonk

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
mayakko
Kokomo Smoke

Oh God yeah I remember when they wore the slippers too. Ridiculous. rofl

A Wild Rabbit Appears

Oh yours is pretty because I can, like, actually see it. It's not like you're equipping items just to show off, you know?
i have 26 items on atm. Alot of people dont have my ocd on matching everything in my life irl and online i have to have my clothes matching perfectly.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
The huge backwings. They were everywhere a few months ago. Now I barely see them. Maybe it's because they are/were hugely overpriced for 1-3 pose items or that the novelty has finally worn off.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

A trend in items that I really wish would stop being popular is those super light recolors where you can't see any damn details. Or the ones that are super blinding, especially on a white background. gonk

Something I wish was still popular is buck teeth. But that's only because I think they're adorable and wish more people wore them. But I respect people's opinion of them even if I think they're wrong. xd

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces