Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Me?my journal tells my tale, but the recent cosplaying is of CHisa Yomoda. aka teh chik who jumped off a building, and began it all for Lain Iwakura.
I am a trans-gender opposite clone. I am the evil fmal version of th good male prson namd... ninja You needn't know...
Deandriea
Me?my journal tells my tale, but the recent cosplaying is of CHisa Yomoda. aka teh chik who jumped off a building, and began it all for Lain Iwakura.
You really do look like Chisa... Now, where's a girl in Bear Pajamas to pull off Lain? ^_^

Consider me yet another person who thinks your Avatar rocks. smile
At the current moment, the shirt/vest combo someone made for me on a GAC I asked for, the pants, needed something down there

My avvi will look better in the future (I hope) so. . .yea, nothing much now

The hat was donated by a friend since I've been asking for donations for my quest, which is getting harder since the price has been jacked up by at least 20k since I started
Life story, eh? Well...I was introduced to Gaia by a friend...my first loser username was "Kaylinn" x.x under Kaylinn I was a stereotypical newbie...had no clue what the hell she was doing. xd I remember going for "brownie" set, along with the then-elusive kitty ears and tail...but I gave that up since I couldn't find any browns that matched my skirt. After three days on Gaia I changed my username to "Twisted Rose"...yes, I was that idiotic...and started on a quest for a "cute goth". I'm pretty sure I was a semi-n00b under Kaylinn and the beginning of Twisted Rose...but then, still under Twisted Rose and in pretty good shape financially, I finally began my transformation into a model Gaian. Well, as modelly as I could be, anyway. About two months ago I changed my username to Diet Peachie, and currently my avatar/account is worth over 120,000g. xd
Well this is a story about a peasent that was a slave she lived a horroble life until she met a man of her dreams and they got married and now she has enough gold to get REAL clothes
<center>Totro Almeida
(A lost idiot who has almost found himself)</center>
My name is Totro Almeida. I am mad. I am not angery. I am happy. Maybe too happy. I am happy enough to be called mad anyway. I live in a house with nothing in it. For now... There was a small period of time long ago that I was one of the Famous People of Gaia*. But then There was a long period of time that I had locked myself away and no one saw or heard of me until this post. I am Totro Almeida, a mad man who is lost and has not yet found myself. But I am not what people love about me. It's my sidekick, Alexander. Alexander may look like any other tophat, but if you were ever in any of the Bars I went to with him, you would have seen the magic he can do. My name is Totro Almeida. I am a mad man.
My avatar is on the run from her old place, got busted as an assassin. So, she came here poor and is now working her way up to her former status of high class killer. ^^
I am Nekotalim, The Catgirl Sorceress beware my wrath and cute kitty eyes. I used to be an Innocent Neko then i was given this cursed armor by a Stranger it attached itself to me and drove me MAD! then i took up Dark Magic and have been living it up in CFU, and VESP ever since. mrgreen
Wow! Alot of people have replied to my post since i've been gone. (when i got back i read all the stories, word for word).
I know this sounds pathetic, but I hardly ever get any replies to my posts, so this ones good! sweatdrop

You guys all have WAY better avvi's than me. I need a trading pass, and I also need to stop buying random junk. sweatdrop
I buy random junk all the time! it's great, you have so many choices for your avi.

The bells I'm wearing, the glasses, the gloves, the shoes I didn't quest for these items or imagine my avi looking this way. Buy your random junk and use it well!
YES!!! Random junk it is! I need a trading pass, first thing. then some shoes........and some cat ears......and then.....and then....*blabbers on like a madman while everybody edges away*
If you know you want to buy cat ears it's hardly random....
and then a jacket, and a bapping stick, a better fishing rod, and........well, even if cat ears isnt random, I still want them, along with a real kitty! *keeps babbling*
<center>Me? Ah well it all started out back when I first started Gaia...

The site was laggy and usually always down. I was your stereo typical n00b. I made threads in ED called "Look I'm naked." and I even continued conversations with myself raping the emoticon 'domo'. Eventually I purchased some semi tough looking clothes (A cast away shirt, goth pants, those 90s black gloves, and some grey walking shoes). I chatted on "Girls trapped in cages, guys free them threads". Eventually I purchased a highschool longcoat and bunny ears. Finally I had my first avatar. It was horribly mismatched, however I had it. Dark looking, I finally came across the item I had my heart set on, penguin slippers. After a month of question I finally got them. A little while after that I purchased my winged anklets. After another week or so I had the average looking avatar (90s pants, 70s shirt, penguin slippers, goti clips). After that I made a wish lift which consisted of a good/neutral/evil aura. I purchased some of the 'good' items which I happened to like. Eventually I sold off my 'evil' items to buy more good. I found out I looked so much more cute as a good person so I ended up purchasing 'good' items until I finally got where I am today. Currently I am questing an angelic scarf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff