I don't like them... ): 0.057145436490024 5.7% [ 633 ]
Other? 0.13514489482712 13.5% [ 1497 ]
Total Votes:[ 11077 ]

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Too be honest I haven't spent much of my 1mill yet. Ive only bought a 3rd gen shadowlegend for investment purposes, and I plan to buy a Compass (for my collection) once the price has gone down a bit more in the MP.

The remainder will probably be put towards the purchase of yet another investment EI. Probably another Dappy Dandy or Seracila Pendant.

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
E spiritus Halloween
I know how you feel Lillar.

I sold off my extra Gogh Reed the other day and for the first time in my Gaian life I had just over 1 million gold. It took me a while to come to terms with that realization, I think Ten of Hearts (my sister IRL) thought I was nuts when she heard me yell in triumphant glee at achieving the 1mill benchmark.

The first time I hit the million mark I also did a YAHEEEEE kinda thing.
I can only compare the sound I made to what mario says when he's happy in the SP games.
Yo uknow kinda a YOHO!
but really joyful, then I did a little dance.
These people, your sister and them, they dont understand the real joy, and how it needs to be heard.
I also called up a friend of mine who doesn't even play gaia to brag about how I was rich in it.
lolol

I'm debating selling off more Ace's.
I mean, they can't possibly inflat more, right?
Eitherway I"m not just blowing the gold, it's going to good items, like the noel.
Sooo shiney that one, I'll need another!
4laugh

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Can't seem to make an evi with the noel.
How sad.

Dangerous Member

____________✖Aphrodite ✖ Knight✖____________

I am sorry Lillar. sweatdrop

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I have a question, does anyone have a Padmavati's Lotus?

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Only my last two avis have made good use of Noel's Gift so far. And I still think the surfer dude one was the better of the two (the second being my current avi).

@Blaze: Of course.

User Image
QUESTAN

I am so happy with my mains avi. >w< And I love the compass. I always seem to fit my noel into all my avi's. Just like I always have to have my gogh, oisin, scene glasses, and hat XD ITS A BAD HABIT

DOWANT SO BAD

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
nope, I dont own a single P lotus.
In fact I think it's an ugly a** lame-o of an item.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Cool, can I borrow it? I don't quite have the funds to afford one and I need a Lotus to complete a cosplay for my mule that I want to put in the arena. I could give you something as collateral if you like, I'll return it after I enter the arena, Dr Kurt can vouch for that.
@Lillar: Lol

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Cool, can I borrow it? I don't quite have the funds to afford one and I need a Lotus to complete a cosplay for my mule that I want to put in the arena. I could give you something as collateral if you like, I'll return it after I enter the arena, Dr Kurt can vouch for that.

May I sudgest going with wingding shirt for the gloves, might match the boots better.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Little Miss Defeatist
Blaze the Fire Dragon

May I sudgest going with wingding shirt for the gloves, might match the boots better.
Hmm...sure, I'll try that...
EDIT: Looks pretty good, but I only have one wingding.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Blaze the Fire Dragon

Well, I guess I could lend you it. What item did you have in mind for collateral?

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
E spiritus Halloween
Blaze the Fire Dragon

Well, I guess I could lend you it. What item did you have in mind for collateral?
I'll let you hold on to my Gogh Reed if you want.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ok, that's fine. If nothing else I can use my surfer dude avi again. For a little while at least.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alright, it shouldn't take long to enter the avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff