Why do you like evolution items?

Because they change! :O 0.52730883813307 52.7% [ 5841 ]
They're cute... :) 0.18515843639975 18.5% [ 2051 ]
They're evil... >:3 0.095242394150041 9.5% [ 1055 ]
I don't like them... ): 0.057145436490024 5.7% [ 633 ]
Other? 0.13514489482712 13.5% [ 1497 ]
Total Votes:[ 11077 ]

Fenny Piper
Are we due to get new items today? The last two released were on the 24th of last month...or will they come out next Thursday, since that's the fourth Thursday of the month?
Evolving items...? I dunno. I think we get them as often as the artists can make em.

Speaking of witch, we should make our own for signatures! eek

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kotura
Leixi
' T H I S ' ' I S '

*uses a Master G-Ball on Timmy*

*ding...ding...dong... CAPTURED!*

That's why Master G-balls are the best friend of procrastinating EvoTrainers cool

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '

cloning glitches with rare candies and masterballs = heart
' T H I S ' ' I S '

Some 50 + Hours turned into 5 ;D

IRL Man-Lover

let the Experiment evolve please. D:
Leixi
Kotura
Leixi
' T H I S ' ' I S '

*uses a Master G-Ball on Timmy*

*ding...ding...dong... CAPTURED!*

That's why Master G-balls are the best friend of procrastinating EvoTrainers cool

cloning glitches with rare candies and masterballs = heart
' T H I S ' ' I S '

Some 50 + Hours turned into 5 ;D

Hell yeah. *high fives*
Kotura
Fenny Piper
Are we due to get new items today? The last two released were on the 24th of last month...or will they come out next Thursday, since that's the fourth Thursday of the month?
Evolving items...? I dunno. I think we get them as often as the artists can make em.

Yes, that is what I meant. XD Sorry, should have clarified.

Evolving items as petitions? I think that would defeat the purpose of an evolving item. The point is that we're not supposed to know what they turn into...but I dunno, maybe just make the first stage to give the artists ideas...
El Haou David
I totally agree, Davey.

And I hope it's not, like ,the eye's fallen out and it's bubblier. C'MOOON, Drastic evo!

Devout Gaian

No Dandii Expert?
[Loves Doo-dad more then anyone else]
Fenny Piper
Kotura
Fenny Piper

Yes, that is what I meant. XD Sorry, should have clarified.

Evolving items as petitions? I think that would defeat the purpose of an evolving item. The point is that we're not supposed to know what they turn into...but I dunno, maybe just make the first stage to give the artists ideas...

no, no! I mean we should make our own evolving items that only Team Sprocket has acess to. I see similar things in people signatures where somebody gets an egg and it 'hatches' after a month or so into something. We should make our own 3nodding

IRL Man-Lover

This Username Fails
El Haou David
I totally agree, Davey.

And I hope it's not, like ,the eye's fallen out and it's bubblier. C'MOOON, Drastic evo!
I think it's going to be a skin. Since that Doctor said it had Mutated powers.
Lol Davey. xD
Aracellie
No Dandii Expert?
I was hoping it'd be, like a gremlin.
So far, none of my hopes have worked. Orindae as anything but a fetus, HMPH!

David: I hope it's more than that. It'd be cool, but really predictable. (Mainly because that's what everyone thinks it is.)

Kotura: I'd be afraid of non Sprockets taking them. ; A;
This Username Fails
Aracellie
No Dandii Expert?

David: I hope it's more than that. It'd be cool, but really predictable. (Mainly because that's what everyone thinks it is.)

Bah. I'd take it as a compliment if somebody stole my art. They'd only be loyal to Sprockets. We'd let them 'steal' it from us so that it'll rip off their faces as they sleep. steal their monies and evomon.

Eloquent Lunatic

El Haou David
This Username Fails
El Haou David
I totally agree, Davey.

Lol Davey. xD
I've been wondering about that. I don't think it'll be a skin right off the bat, but I do think it'll start evolving on to us. In the end we might get a skin as the "Special item" (like the weapons and shields) And Lanzer has talked about bringing the Zombie skin back via potion.
Captain Wickit
El Haou David
This Username Fails
El Haou David
I totally agree, Davey.

Lol Davey. xD
I've been wondering about that. I don't think it'll be a skin right off the bat, but I do think it'll start evolving on to us. In the end we might get a skin as the "Special item" (like the weapons and shields) And Lanzer has talked about bringing the Zombie skin back via potion.
hrm... sounds highly possible.. (the original zombies would start complaining, but prices would definitely skyrocket if that was true)
Kotura
This Username Fails
Aracellie
No Dandii Expert?

Bah. I'd take it as a compliment if somebody stole my art. They'd only be loyal to Sprockets. We'd let them 'steal' it from us so that it'll rip off their faces as they sleep. steal their monies and evomon.
Good thinkin', baybeh. -spank You're a genious!

David: I wanna call you V/Vee.
I was thinking "Ohh, Day-Vee'd be a cute nickname, but V's shorter and has STREET CRED sounds cooler.

StickyWickit: Yeah, insta-skin'd suck.

... I adore the Sprocket use of "strike" :,3
Kotura
This Username Fails
Aracellie
No Dandii Expert?

IDK if that's possible, but it would be quite epic. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces