Victim

here are this weekend's super bundles and announcements for reference

Super Weekend Sale Bundles for Him/Her
User Image // User Image
(announcement in the spoiler)

link

Quote:
User Image

What's this?!? Just when I thought this weekend couldn't get any more exciting, we got a shipment of Super Sale Bundles in! Looks like they come in two variations, Super Weekend Sale Bundle for Her and Super Weekend Sale Bundle for Him! Each of these bundles contain incredible deals! However... these deals might be a little tooooo good to keep on the shelves for long. As such, we'll only be offering them until tomorrow, June 6th at 9:59am PST!

User Image

Within these bundles you'll find great deals on coveted items like Lamenting Lucie, Light Madelyne Hair, Serendipity The Kindly Pegasus, OMG, Zophiel's Dark Bloody Wings, and Blade of the Night Sky and more!

aand the item lists

Him
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Her
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few hours after that sale ends we get the next bundle

Super Weekend Sale Bundle for Sunday
User Image
link

Quote:
User Image
Sunday might be a day of rest and reflection for some, but for me it's a day of amazing bargains and deals! Just look at what I've got in store for you guys:

User Image

The Super Weekend Sale Bundle for Sunday includes amazing goodies like Nice Suit for Work, Red and Black Long Hornsof the Demon, and Hollywood Lips -- plus lots more! Check it out now in La Victoire, and remember it's only in the shop until July 7th, 9:59 AM PST! Even I can't leave a deal this incredible in the shop for too long, or Cygnus will try hitting me with his shoe again! See you in the shop soon, guys!

which contains
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

and it's immediately followed by (slash runs simultaneous to?) the next two bundles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late Night Light/Dark Bundles
User Image // User Image
link

Quote:
User Image

Evening Gaians! I had so much fun with last night's Super Weekend Sale Bundles that I've decided to stock up on some more super jam packed packages! We've got the Late Night Light Bundle and the Late Night Dark Bundle! Each of these bundles contains untold of treasures for an unheard of low price! As a result, we can't keep them on the shelves for too long, so they're making their way out of the store in just a few hours at June 6th at 11:59pm PST! Yikes that's soon!

User Image

Within these bundles you'll find great deals on coveted items like Pride of Hubris, Astra: Mini Black and White Flapping Devil Wings, Silhouette of a Vintage Hare, Raguel's Wings, Milady Godina, and Astra: Merry Opal Halo and more!

more item lists!!!

Light

Dark

AND NOW BUNDLEMAS

link
Quote:
User Image

Great news, bundle lovers! I've been sitting out in the sun for the last eleven hours and it gave me a crazy idea, and potentially heat stroke! What if I do a weeklong event full of incredible bundle deals? We'd have bundles for gals, bundles for guys, bundles for animals, bundles for everyone! Bundles upon bundles upon bundles! A bundle of bundles all bundled together to form some sort of bundle Boltron, and then it would fight monsters in downtown Durem, and -- no, wait. Getting ahead of myself. That's my future movie idea. Anyway, we'll be having some amazing bundle deals throughout the entire week, so keep an eye on La Victoire to see if your favorite item -- or six -- pops up in the shop! Let's take a look at today's offering:

User Image

Our first day features some truly fabulous items! Our Girl's Bundlemas Day One bundle contains rarities like Metamorphic Fairy, Fair Apple, and even the gorgeous EI recolor Rookie's Inquiry! Our Boy's Bundlemas Day One bundle has amazing treasures, like Metal's Last Song, Legend of Fennec, and the ever suave Friday XIII. And, lastly, our Animal's Bundlemas Day One bundle contains adorable items like Miraculous Myatama and Spark Striker! Remember, future bundles will only be in the shop for twenty-four hours before they're gone, so you've gotta act fast if you want to take advantage of these incredible deals! And these bundles will only be in the shop until July 8th, 9:59 AM PST when a brand new set of bundles comes into the shop.

Merry Bundlemas, everyone, and see you soon!

PHEW.

okay, so on to the actual discussion.

~how do you feel about this collection of bundles?
~have you / will you be buying any of them?
~ and does this feel equivalent to past super bundles, or past sales?
~ are there any items you would have rather not seen in the bundles, or items you felt were unnecessary to include?

my answer:

this feels like a lot to me. is this a lot? i don't know enough about past super bundles or super bundle sales (or if we've ever even had one like this?) to know what's normal but this feels kind if abnormal

i'm just not really happy with how many super sale bundles they've released in this amount of time. i feel like gaia is trying to pressure me into buying these cash shop items or risk getting left behind (what else is new??)

that being said it's cool to see some of these items being made more available, although some i think would have been much better served being included in deflation rigs (the sketchbook series, i think, is about due for some major deflation). i do have a problem with old MC's, like the OMG and the angelic halo in other bundles, being sold directly out of the cash shop.

also as a wannabe vendor these bundles kind of bug me because i don't feel that i have any kind of security on my items' value. my only hope to keep up with the marketplace nowadays is to buy low and sell high, which sounds easy enough but is complicated by constant rereleases

Demonic Lover

I wish they weren't weekend bundles XD but like week bundles or something, specially the Amadea one :C Eternal Chesed's price's just so ridiculous DX a week long sale of that bundle would've done wonders to it...

Making the time frame so small can only hurt their sales, right?, I mean there's stuff I'd love to own in those but they sell it for too little time for their price to drastically change :C

Astra: Horns of the Black Depths uo u I hope they keep adding it to bundles and the like~ by the way no one gets me wrong, I love that we got bundles! I hope they sell well so we keep getting those C: at 499gc or 999gc for many "expensive" items~

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I'm indifferent!

WOOOOH!

None of these are Diedrich green.
I have a sneaking feeling that they will reappear...next weekend.

If it sells, they are going to sell them again at another point in the future. That's one thing we can rely on, coming from Gaia razz

dancing_ice's Fangirl

I like them. But I'm coming close to my buying limit. gonk

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

I feel like this is yet another experimental thing from Gaia.
Combining the "limited"ness of LQIs and the ultra bargains the bundles tend to be.
Ultimate pressure to "BUY NOW!"

Just poor timing. Nobody has money.

How do I feel? Good for the people who get them and wanted stuff inside them.
My account value has taken a hit but it means other people can get stuff easier. Plus I don't give a ******** about account worth anymore. Just...More items in circulation, the better.

Spoopy Loiterer

I'm excited at the prospect of some big-ticket items dropping in price but I don't think the bundles are around long enough to have much of an impact. It also reinforces the idea that nothing you buy form the cash shop is really safe. How much did they charge for all those bloody wings and now they're in a bundle for 10 bucks? I'm pretty sure the last time they re-released the OMG Hat it was something like 120 dollars as well.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd like them a lot more if they were going for $5 instead of $10, that'd REALLY make the bundles seem like a deal and I could get more bang for my buck.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I think many people are going,.. " Well... they aren't having Item RIGs to deflate things. Hurray! Deflation Bundles... atleast!"

I think we're used to deflation bundles being 5 dollars. Not... 10... 15... whatever these have been. So... I don't quite see these as deflation bundles the way other people are seeing them. I mean.. there have been 5 dollar bundles with 12 items... TWELVE! xp Yes, these should create some deflation. However,.. bundles that have been available for such a short time have been creating INFLATION! I mean... the over stuffed ones have made some deflation. These aren't over stuffed.

Blah...

These are great for people that currently have money/GC and see items they want in these.

I think in a few days Gaia will see consumers have more money available. 3nodding It's both the first week of a month and we're coming off of a Holiday. So the 10th through the 22nd will probably be a better range for getting consumer spending. Also, obviously, better for us because we will have a combo of money and bills paid.

Make a bunch of 5 dollar bundles and have them available from next Friday to the following Friday... MONEY! Happy Consumers <3

I won't have money though. Some people spent all their money on the Holidays and the Holiday Sales that would have been allocated to this month. Some of us will have more money in August. Some of us will have less money and more stress in August because of School... and kids going to School.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I almost really wanted the light bundle, but then I realized that I'd never use the items in it and I just liked it because it was shiny.

Magnetic Lunatic

I feel like they're just trying to have a summer sale every weekend...and they're not hiding it well.

I miss item gens just sooo much. I haven't been able to buy anything for a long time. These bundles don't do much for prices...some of them have actually hiked prices on lesser known items. I was really hoping The Prince's Rose would drop, 'cause it's got more girl poses than guy poses and it's in the guy bundle, but of course not. Nrrgg.

Fuzzy Bear

ngl, i bought 3 or 4 of the Super Weekend Sale Bundles for Him. OMG's are never a bad investment. They are already up 15bn each on what they were when I got the bundles.

Handsome Man-Lover

They're pretty awesome.
In light of them not releasing any deflation rigs for a while this is the next best thing; lots of highly sought after items for a very fair price. Granted, 5$ instead of 10$ would be even better, but considering the kind of items in them it's not too shabby.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

ou ou

I like them, just can't afford to get them straight from the CS

BUT I do like that the Licorice Diesel is in there. Been wanting that for the hair (since the arm mod doesn't give you nips like the original---glaring oversight I must say)

Questionable Warlord

I like them :>
But as people already said, it would be nice to see 5$ and 10$ bundles. Don't mind the 30$ ones, if people have the money to dump it on Gaia then feel free too. It's just hard for me to keep up since I'm paying bills, going out/inviting friends out and such, that I'm always struggling wether to spend money on Gaia or not. Especially if you never know if the next LQI might hit your weak spot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff