Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
this is a trange teory xp
maybe the sniper dosent try to kill gambino... just try to save him shotnig a plastik bullet on him to fall down to the water cuz there was a bomb on the bottom of the tower and if you see the sniper shot at a espesifc time.. maybe the detonation time... i dont know.. im crazy and my english grmmar suxz xp

Edit: and i forgot something... also there is no way go up to make a notice to gambino... well only whit the choper xp

Distinct Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Halcon
maybe the sniper dosent try to kill gambino... just try to save him shotnig a plastik bullet on him to fall down to the water cuz there was a bomb on the bottom of the tower and if you see the sniper shot at a espesifc time.. maybe the detonation time... i dont know.. im crazy and my english grmmar suxz xp

Edit: and i forgot something... also there is no way go up to make a notice to gambino... well only whit the choper xp
..even if the sniper was trying to save Gambino (which i highly doubt) by shooting him off Gambino hit the Water with enough force to kill him instantly. no chance of survival..

Distinct Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
NekoTalim
Halcon

..even if the sniper was trying to save Gambino (which i highly doubt) by shooting him off Gambino hit the Water with enough force to kill him instantly. no chance of survival..

but as you see a strange data is that the bullet hits his pocket watch.. an also a bullet impact.. dosent mater the material... makes you lost the balance and posible tyou get faint xp yeap im crazy xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff