Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think The Gambino and Von Helson family are alive or dead?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 13, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Cindy say that they are presumed dead, that doesn't mean they are. And plus I think the admins would not remove such important NPCs. Finally, who would live in a Gambino mansion if they all are dead?
Randomn00b: LOLORZ i wuld t0t@11y b ruler o Gai in dat manson! blaugh blaugh scream blaugh stressed blaugh

*smacks Randomn00b*

Knowing anime and manga stories, they probably aren't dead. After all, we can't count on real world physics in this scenario, or else everything would be chaotic. Then again... Gambino did fall quite a few stories down, and the Von Helsons were squished by a great tower and then a mansion.
"Are they alive or dead" isn't a yes or no question.. sweatdrop

I think alive.. even the sisters. I don't mind them being alive, as long as the mansion is smooshed. Then we get to see their faces when they find out xd
Airez
Randomn00b: LOLORZ i wuld t0t@11y b ruler o Gai in dat manson! blaugh blaugh scream blaugh stressed blaugh

*smacks Randomn00b*

Knowing anime and manga stories, they probably aren't dead. After all, we can't count on real world physics in this scenario, or else everything would be chaotic. Then again... Gambino did fall quite a few stories down, and the Von Helsons were squished by a great tower and then a mansion.

I know, but I hope and bet Gambino will wash ashore to a new town or something.
<Center> Exactly.
They aren't dead.
They can't just leave the mansions there as a little decoration.
Something has to live in them.
Gambino mansion.
It would be strange for someone else to live in there.
Like John.
John Mansion
Or Bill Mansion.
Or something weird.
Dusty~M
"Are they alive or dead" isn't a yes or no question.. sweatdrop

I think alive.. even the sisters. I don't mind them being alive, as long as the mansion is smooshed. Then we get to see their faces when they find out xd

uhh sorry i did it in a hurry
MidNightCrisis79
<Center> Exactly.
They aren't dead.
They can't just leave the mansions there as a little decoration.
Something has to live in them.
Gambino mansion.
It would be strange for someone else to live in there.
Like John.
John Mansion
Or Bill Mansion.
Or something weird.

thank you for making lofic sense

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items