Welcome to Gaia! ::

x Karurie x
kitsunen
x Karurie x
So, the event is ending today, right?

I wonder what the final item will be.

why did they release the best game on the last day gonk
i hope the event continues for atleast a week more with this game

I hadn't enjoyed the event, to be honest. I basically gave up with the healing/attacking and just collected the daily item grants and wing stickers. neutral
Everything else seemed so pointless without a goal to work towards.
And the games weren't really all that great.

Oh well, Kitsune is in the lead anyway -- unless the Tanuki's rally at the last minute. I'll just sit back and collect whatever item the winning team gets.
-shrugs-

I'm enjoying the slots a lot and looks like the Tanuki's are catching up @_@

Slumbering Tengu

Yeah back from a week of vacation!
nice to see the event won't end for a few more days
now time to live at those slot machines
because holy heck those odds gonk

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Guuuuys

Loooookkkk

In the newest Slots game, when you click on the highest amount to be rolled (tier 3)
The highest amount that you can earn from 3 gaia_gaiagold symbols is 50m old.

Slots is going to age you like crazy!

lol

Couldn't help it.

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

The slots give unique charms for the 3 wing icons.

User Image

Wily Streaker

User Image

Every day is a glorious day...

I'm still thinking the gold returns on the slots are to dang high but that's just me.

...So seize the day and enjoy it!

Shaggy Loverboy

Count_Whiskers
User Image

I'm still thinking the gold returns on the slots are to dang high but that's just me.

Offtopic: I love your avatar holy s**t. gonk

OT: There hasn't been any achievements, event items besides daily grants and those unique charms, which are rare af. I was hoping for achievements to be revealed later, but since today is the last day, I guess not. _(:3 」∠ )_

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kyoffy
OT: There hasn't been any achievements, event items besides daily grants and those unique charms, which are rare af. I was hoping for achievements to be revealed later, but since today is the last day, I guess not. _(:3 」∠ )_
Play 20 pulls of slots on level 3. If you don't get at least one unique charm, I still think the result would be enough to let you buy one on the MP.

Shaggy Loverboy

Yuekazehime
Kyoffy
Play 20 pulls of slots on level 3. If you don't get at least one unique charm, I still think the result would be enough to let you buy one on the MP.

omg buying them off the MP...never thought of doing that, tbh. i did what you said and ended up instead making a 90m profit...which i plan on spending on unique charms. thanks xD

Agile Rogue

Kyoffy
Count_Whiskers
User Image

Offtopic: I love your avatar holy s**t. gonk

I thought the last day was Fri., yep...found announcement

Shaggy Loverboy

StationWagon

oops, you're right. i stand corrected.

i still think it'd be too late to introduce achievements by now, though. sweatdrop

Summery Seeker

What's the level 2 x3 item reward? I've been trying to get it for 20 minutes with no success Dx

Agile Rogue

Kyoffy
StationWagon

i still think it'd be too late to introduce achievements by now, though. sweatdrop

I think they slipped in all items and achievements in the goldsink portion of this Event.
It's kinda pointless to play as it takes lots of gold to play (if you didn't 'fail' on moves); even after all the gold donated to the event. I like it better when we earned items and achievements during the event. At least it isn't gc driven.

Agile Rogue

neatflocks
What's the level 2 x3 item reward? I've been trying to get it for 20 minutes with no success Dx

lvl 2 item is the unique charm

King Noob

- - -
I feel bad about playing the slot machine.
I've made 500m off of it so far. And I haven't played long.
That much gold generation can't be good for the economy and this is suppose to be a gold sink.
- - -

Shaggy Loverboy

StationWagon
Kyoffy
StationWagon

I think they slipped in all items and achievements in the goldsink portion of this Event.
It's kinda pointless to play as it takes lots of gold to play (if you didn't 'fail' on moves); even after all the gold donated to the event. I like it better when we earned items and achievements during the event. At least it isn't gc driven.

Eugh, that's exactly it, it seems. I hope they realize by doing so that a lot of people have no incentive for participating in the event. And then the event itself isn't even fun either, to boot.

But yeah, at least it isn't gc driven. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces