Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is everyone else getting bored about how slow the event is going? 3nodding

(By event I mean the current NPC's missing)
*Dives in the water looking for Gambino*

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm sure there are plenty of people who share your opinion, but frankly I think you're being a little impatient. Please bear in mind that the admins do have other things to do besides work on Gaian events and the like; to my knowledge they run the site in their free time.

Rather than complain, I think it would probably be more productive to sit back and think about how fast you could get events uploaded and working on such a big scale. 3nodding

In recent weeks we have been seeing a lot of plot development, but normally the Gaian plot only advances at big real-life events such as Easter and Halloween. Last year we waited until Halloween before we saw the NPCs again, then waited until Christmas.

The admins are working very hard on new features as well as the storyline, so please be patient; they'll reveal more of the storyline when they want to.

EDIT: Please note that the first two paragraphs are mainly my opinions. I'm not attempting to flame you or provoke an argument, so my apologies if my post came off that way.
A friend of mine said that something'll happen on Friday.
Seth Darkheart
I'm sure there are plenty of people who share your opinion, but frankly I think you're being a little impatient. Please bear in mind that the admins do have other things to do besides work on Gaian events and the like; to my knowledge they run the site in their free time.

Rather than complain, I think it would probably be more productive to sit back and think about how fast you could get events uploaded and working on such a big scale. 3nodding

In recent weeks we have been seeing a lot of plot development, but normally the Gaian plot only advances at big real-life events such as Easter and Halloween. Last year we waited until Halloween before we saw the NPCs again, then waited until Christmas.

The admins are working very hard on new features as well as the storyline, so please be patient; they'll reveal more of the storyline when they want to.

EDIT: Please note that the first two paragraphs are mainly my opinions. I'm not attempting to flame you or provoke an argument, so my apologies if my post came off that way.

A feature?...mmmmmmmmmm what kind of feature? 3nodding
The events have been kind of slow now.. cliffhangers...

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Metsysman

As far as I'm aware, at least two new features will be with us in the near future:
- A new version of Gaia Fishing (which is assumed to be the multiplayer mode that Jakobo mentioned on the radio).
- A 'cool feature' for the profile page, which I think it something to do with Flash. (Lanzer's words, not mine.)
Metsysman
Seth Darkheart

there's a new flash feature mentioned in Lanzer's work diary. We don't know exactly what it will be. However, I think it will be something similar to multiple preview of shop items.. it's been suggested so many times.

Tipsy Smoker

If it's only a week-long wait for plot developments instead of of months-long waits, I'll be more than thrilled, personally... heart
Alraune
Metsysman
Seth Darkheart

there's a new flash feature mentioned in Lanzer's work diary. We don't know exactly what it will be. However, I think it will be something similar to multiple preview of shop items.. it's been suggested so many times.

In that case I recent ever complaining 3nodding whee
Metsysman
Is everyone else getting bored about how slow the event is going? 3nodding

(By event I mean the current NPC's missing)

Patience we must have. I takes a LOT of time to sift through all the rubble for clues as we are cleaning it all up.

kiironobara's Husband

Shirtless Codger

10,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I personally hope there's no more flash stuff... With my dial-up, I usually wind up waiting about an hour before anything loads. It's very annoying.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yea, I'm bored, too sad
I'm getting anxious on whats to happen next.

But I like how the events unfold over time, and not just on a holiday.
Methinks from now on there will be an event every friday. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces