Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Since I have not really been active in years I still think 2 million is a lot. xd
I'll probably end up as a happy hobo thinking I got it made in life living in my refrigerator box.

Refrigerator boxes are awesome!

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm doing the same thing I've done for a long time now... Nothing. There's not a whole lot that can be bought with gold anymore. And the gold value just keeps going down. Not to mention I really don't have tons of gold like everyone else does. I'm pretty poor now ever since the economy changed. I have a little bit more since they implemented a few free ways of getting more gold but I'll never really have enough to do anything substantial with it.

Cat

Maerua
lovely ghosts
all the gold shops items
all of them emotion_dowant

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this. If there's one good thing about this inflation, it's having access to all the old gold shop items. emotion_dowant

Thirded! It took me a few weeks to buy all the gold shop items because of all the clicking, but I did it. They're mine. They're all mine. Bwahahahahaha.

Wheezing Member

Bowie-Spawan
..and gift stuff whenever I can, because gifting is fun!

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

..Bowie just likes making Torse cry

Wheezing Member

Vickicat
I'm doing the same thing I've done for a long time now... Nothing. There's not a whole lot that can be bought with gold anymore. And the gold value just keeps going down. Not to mention I really don't have tons of gold like everyone else does. I'm pretty poor now ever since the economy changed. I have a little bit more since they implemented a few free ways of getting more gold but I'll never really have enough to do anything substantial with it.

User Image

Handsome Man-Lover

Torse
Bowie-Spawan
..and gift stuff whenever I can, because gifting is fun!

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

..Bowie just likes making Torse cry

Tears of joy I hope, when I throw something your way emotion_yatta

Wheezing Member

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Since I have not really been active in years I still think 2 million is a lot. xd
I'll probably end up as a happy hobo thinking I got it made in life living in my refrigerator box.

A hobo Shiver' would make my year.

also when did you grow tentacles D:
gurrrrrl you must know how much I love em wink wink
I like to think I stalk you fairly well and I somehow missed this development!

Wheezing Member

Bowie-Spawan
Tears of joy I hope, when I throw something your way emotion_yatta

Well.

...yes.

But still D:

I am not worthy Bowie-samaaaa

Star

I never thought in my time on Gaia, that I would view 8b as being so worthless.

Kawaii Spirit

I like to send anon gifts to people who are questing. If I can afford the item they're questing, that's what I send them, usually. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff