Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Slick Southpaw
August Star Of Heaven
xd Considering how salty/sour/self-entitled a growing number of Gaians now sadly, I no longer expect at least a 'ty anon for the gift'. I no longer identify myself during gifting due to beggars and harassers, one untoward event is enough.

That does not stop me from anon'ing thru dc or gifting. That's one less junk in my invo. Idc what you do with it later.

I'm pretty blessed and lucky that stuff I'm mostly questing nowadays I already bought or acquired by donation so I'm just paying it forward.

What! People harass & beg you because you gifted them something????

O_O

I usually forget to anon cos I get too excited about gifting stuff

maybe it's my giant snake that deters people idk

THIS IS A SAD DIGITAL WORLD WE LIVE IN

gonk It happened a few years back, I gifted a newbie then suddenly a ton of pm's asking me for stuff just rushed in my inbox. I think it's the same newbie but different accounts or he/she asked some friends to ask as well. I blocked them and reported to a mod.

Idk maybe people are way too eager to vent stuff IRL into here. "It's the internet, b***h. I can't vent IRL so I do it here." I see way too many people use this as an excuse.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

August Star Of Heaven

gonk It happened a few years back, I gifted a newbie then suddenly a ton of pm's asking me for stuff just rushed in my inbox. I think it's the same newbie but different accounts or he/she asked some friends to ask as well. I blocked them and reported to a mod.

Idk maybe people are way too eager to vent stuff IRL into here. "It's the internet, b***h. I can't vent IRL so I do it here." I see way too many people use this as an excuse.
that's so weird. Talk about drawing the short straw with kindness ;w;

Most of my venting I do without asking for items cos that just seems stupid otherwise. Generally because asking for a pixel gift would not change a damn thing xd

Dapper Genius

11,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
make it rain lol

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
Slick Southpaw
August Star Of Heaven
xd Considering how salty/sour/self-entitled a growing number of Gaians now sadly, I no longer expect at least a 'ty anon for the gift'. I no longer identify myself during gifting due to beggars and harassers, one untoward event is enough.

That does not stop me from anon'ing thru dc or gifting. That's one less junk in my invo. Idc what you do with it later.

I'm pretty blessed and lucky that stuff I'm mostly questing nowadays I already bought or acquired by donation so I'm just paying it forward.

What! People harass & beg you because you gifted them something????

O_O

I usually forget to anon cos I get too excited about gifting stuff

maybe it's my giant snake that deters people idk

THIS IS A SAD DIGITAL WORLD WE LIVE IN

I think you will appreciate what happened when my niece came to stay the night over the weekend. My youngest daughter was unpacking her stuffed animals for bedtime, & I heard a scream followed by a thud against the wall. My niece had packed a stuffed limbless creature to sleep with overnight. My niece had to pick it up & put it in the closet so I could tuck her in. She got it out of the closet after I left the room, but had to keep it under the blanket. A new rule has been created about what overnight critters are allowed to come with guests. My 6 year old niece has enjoyed laughing about her stuffed toy scaring me & my youngest daughter. I bet she wouldn't be laughing if she saw a stuffed spider laying around!

As for what I'll do with my gold, I will continue trying to make more to slowly buy the items on my wishlist. I have been buying and removing items a little at a time, but it goes a little slower the longer it takes because of the prices continuing to rise.

Saint

lovely ghosts
all the gold shops items
all of them emotion_dowant

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this. If there's one good thing about this inflation, it's having access to all the old gold shop items. emotion_dowant

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I usually just sit on my gold until I can talk myself into buying something. xD I'm a miser at heart, I've even created a mule based off of that concept. In fact, I think every bit of gold I earn on that account will stay with that account. lol Though I really need that item with the vault full of gold background for that account. lol

Other than that, I sometimes buy art and occasionally will gift others, especially if I have an extra of whatever it is they're questing.

Or you know, set Russell Ace up with a pole and make it rain... emotion_awesome *plz someone draw that for me gonk *

Mega Noob

I hoard gold. I love it. I only have 1.5tril right now, but I am thinking if I sell a couple items I know I'll never use (like all these marionettes I somehow have?) I'm thinking I might be able to get to 2.5tril and just not use it. Ever.

And then I'll buy all the bikinis on the site. ALL OF THEM. emotion_dealwithit

Tipsy Phantom

Never stop saving and continue to add to my hoard. >:3

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
Awww Applesauce
I'll prolly just continue to sit on my pile of gold, hoping and wishing my wishlist comes down in price. That way I can buy some items, make a few new avatars, and still be comfortable with the amount of gold I have.

I will never live a comfy lifestyle on here.

Awwww, applesauce!

No worries, stranger lady, i'll buy you lots of applesauce to comfort you!

(Is applesauce sauce readily available and affordable... oh man, they should have applesauce couches! Or allow you to craft stuff with food items!l

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
Imrae Myett
Sit on it and watch as it becomes more and more useless; kinda like those action figure collections.

Sitting on action figures is not a good time.

Omnipresent Glitch

Me, kupo? I'm gonna build an airship, go on the ol' Frontier Skies.

Or buy more animal items, kupo, or try and find a nice artist. Either or.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Nearby
Imrae Myett
Sit on it and watch as it becomes more and more useless; kinda like those action figure collections.

This is figurative sitting as in keeping and hoping that it somehow increases in value.

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
Imrae Myett
Nearby
Imrae Myett

This is figurative sitting as in keeping and hoping that it somehow increases in value.

Pfft!

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
shsl ivalice
Me, kupo? I'm gonna build an airship, go on the ol' Frontier Skies.

Or buy more animal items, kupo, or try and find a nice artist. Either or.

Raid the zoo for best quality airship pilots wink

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Since I have not really been active in years I still think 2 million is a lot. xd
I'll probably end up as a happy hobo thinking I got it made in life living in my refrigerator box.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff