Welcome to Gaia! ::

On April Fools Day:

- No soot faces.

- No "fake purple boxes"

- No fake million amounts of gold.

Just the "death" of three beloved NPC's. (Okay, so I wouldn't call the VonHelson Sisters "beloved" but yeah, they're okay. xp ) Is that it? The storyline won't continue until Gaia's next event? D: I sure hope not. I left the house around 5 pm for a little something my school was planning today, and I come back around 10 pm to find out that nothing has happened still? I know I should be patient..but you don't know how much the suspense of this cliffhanger is killing me - and probably a thousand other Gaians. XDD I hope that the storyline doesn't stop just yet. Even though I dislike the VonHelson Sisters..okay so maybe "dislike" isn't the word - more like I hate their guts, I hope that all of them are okay. I mean those NPC's are like what makes PB&J sandwhiches good - the Jelly. So yeah, there's my two cents.

Your thoughts? Opinions? Dissagreements? surprised
4 really....You forgot Gino.
(Back-Up)

When I meant by "I hope all of them will be okay" I meant Gino too. sweatdrop You didn't think I'd leave sweet little Gino out, now did you? gonk
Masami-san
(Back-Up)

When I meant by "I hope all of them will be okay" I meant Gino too. sweatdrop You didn't think I'd leave sweet little Gino out, now did you? gonk
how couold they leave out gino!

Unbeatable Lunatic

Masami-san
bump.

don't bump...this isn't the chatterbox...
Gino will live and you know it xd
I liked the way that they had the most memorable event and date on Gaia so far... I mean, people will be quoting 'April 1st 2005' for years to come...

...but I secretly wish there was something cute and silly like soot faces again. Cute silliness is always better than people buildings getting destroyed and people being shot and crushed. ^^;
Jaw Breaker
Masami-san
bump.

don't bump...this isn't the chatterbox...

Sorry. Didn't know you couldn't bump here. sweatdrop

Fuzzy Friend

8,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
This is so exciting! I'm not going to believe anyone is dead yet! I won't believe it unless there's a body!

There was no blood either! I don't know if that means anything.

I theorize that Gambino will lose his memory just like Gino did. XD
Mishimisa
I liked the way that they had the most memorable event and date on Gaia so far... I mean, people will be quoting 'April 1st 2005' for years to come...

...but I secretly wish there was something cute and silly like soot faces again. Cute silliness is always better than people buildings getting destroyed and people being shot and crushed. ^^;

3nodding True, true.
its simple to say it was not Gambinos main storekeeper.

3 people

1-gambinos other more evil side
2-gino
3-or gambino orther more light side
i completely agre with you
((lol, for once some one agree smile ))
or it could be the labX guy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash