Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

This is just sad and uncreative. I swear you mention the word vampire in anything and everyone instantly puts in their plastic fangs. The novelty has clearly worn off and the darkness has shifted.

Oh... And go dark elves. rolleyes

Shade

Even more sad to think such a thing has even more valid grounding against such an occurrence is based wholly off of mere political enamoration.

Distinct Explorer

should it even be called a contest, at this point, since everyone's obviously going to side with the vampires- which are lame and overdone already. rolleyes So tired of vampires...(and zombies. thank Azrael they're not a part of this too)

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100

Beloved Sex Symbol

Oh im sure zombies will be the surprise plot twist...

Beloved Sex Symbol

Pumpkinfrost
So what?

Its just clearly unfair.

Beloved Sex Symbol

I feel like those that aren't already members of the "I heart vampirez" fan club, are feeling peer pressured to join the side that will obviously win.

Time-traveling Senshi

I didn't pick the vampire side because it's "Oh my god vampires and they're oh so hot" at all. I picked that side because Luca's gone completely insane and has become a terrorist who's being controlled by some darker power. If pushing the world towards some kind of demented order means killing gods and putting out hits on people's heads then that's not the world order I want to be a part of. In the end, as long as Edmund is in one piece and Ian and his brothers are still alive whatever happens to Zhivago is of no consequence to me.

Wheezing Wench

I know, they're almost as bad as all those people who think they're superior for hating vampires. Oh wait...

Beloved Sex Symbol

And its not even that i dont like vampires. I loved the movie blade. Underworld was cool. But its gotten to the point that if u put vampire vs. anything, the outcome has already been decided. Unless of course its vampires vs. foxes. Im sure then all the fox tailed enthusiasts could give them a run for there money.

Rainbow Noob

I dunno. I've grown to like that one of the factions is considerably smaller than the other. I'm sure it'll work to the elves' advantage too, which makes the second event in the row I've picked the right team. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm tired of vampires too, but the event seems like it'll be pretty good regardless.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Its like watching the awards, and a vampire themed something is in the nominees. You already know who won.

Beloved Sex Symbol

raspberry gateaux
I dunno. I've grown to like that one of the factions is considerably smaller than the other. I'm sure it'll work to the elves' advantage too, which makes the second event in the row I've picked the right team. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm tired of vampires too, but the event seems like it'll be pretty good regardless.

I think its gonna be fun too. whee i picked dark elves regardless. I hope its a good one! I feel like its gonna be like the movie 300 and the dark elves are the spartans and the vampires are ther persians. I wanna die in a barrage of raining arrows. Lmao

Salty Codger

Chibi Halo

Agreed.

I sided with the vampires based on the plot, not because they're vampires. I don't agree with this whole "bomb everything" attitude. Besides, I feel like it's safer being on Edmund's side. Less death... (Though I have this strange feeling that this upcoming manga is going to put everything into perspective and make us realize we should have gone with the elves after all. Like that Luca is only doing it for the memory of his mother or something. Ugh.)

Though I will be supporting the elves on one of my mules. Because that's just how I roll.

Rainbow Noob

Toby Vespa
I think its gonna be fun too. whee i picked dark elves regardless. I hope its a good one! I feel like its gonna be like the movie 300 and the dark elves are the spartans and the vampires are ther persians. I wanna die in a barrage of raining arrows. Lmao

Sort of like that, except we'd use our magic-y magic to magic the rain of pain right back at 'em. :'D
AND WIN. classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces