Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Kira Catgirl
It's the Leaning Tower of Piza, hun. >.> And it sounds like Piza. Not Pizza. xp

And it's still standing, you know.

I know that, and I said it sounded similar to Pizza mainly because that pun has been made so much on TV.

I ment its the only tower thats tilted, and all collapsed towers fell downwards, or were blasted at

Dapper Genius

Animeking007
Kira Catgirl

I know that, and I said it sounded similar to Pizza mainly because that pun has been made so much on TV.

I ment its the only tower thats tilted, and all collapsed towers fell downwards, or were blasted at
Of course they fall downwards. That's part of the definition of falling. surprised

Dapper Lunatic

Kira Catgirl
Animeking007
Kira Catgirl

Of course they fall downwards. That's part of the definition of falling. surprised

so to fall sideways is not normal for a tower

Dapper Genius

Animeking007
Kira Catgirl
Animeking007
Kira Catgirl

But it didn't fall sideways. surprised It fell down.

Dapper Lunatic

Kira Catgirl
Animeking007
Kira Catgirl
Animeking007
Kira Catgirl

But it didn't fall sideways. surprised It fell down.

no it didn't fall down as in it didn't crumble, it just tipped. Towers don't tip

Dapper Genius

Animeking007
no it didn't fall down as in it didn't crumble, it just tipped. Towers don't tip
It depends on what the tower is made of, you know. An almost solid metal one like that, WOULD. Most towers you would see fall on TV are mostly glass and concrete, with some steel reinforcements. Obviously, they would crumble. A tower that's almost entirely steel, however, would obviously NOT crumble. :3

Versatile Businesswoman

You know.. the admins may not have anticipated us taking the care to make sure of the size of the tower in that picture. I would assume, just like I did with Josey*, that these things are just little things that don't really mean anything plotwise...

*By mentioning Josey, I'm referring to the theory that she is a transvestite...

Icy Lover

It's a rocket tower, silly. xd
Kira Catgirl

^lol XD

Thanks for cracking me up.
kittylin
Animeking007
kittylin
Animeking007
kittylin
Enesthi
Heh... the building crumbled as it fell... hence there isn't a solid line of big pieces... it's possible some of the larger chunks had enough momentum to make it there sweatdrop

Thank you.
C'mon, people, think! Jeez. As if you've never seen a building colapse.

oh yeah I have, about 10,000 times on the news. If I recall it collapsed down. So tecnicly Gambinos tower should have crashed downwards, its not normal to tip over, theres only one tower thats tipped over and thats that Pizza tower

Pizza tower? All the buildings fell perfectly straight down, hm? Wow, that's amazing..

yep, as for the Pizza tower, its name sounds like Pizza, I forget how to spell it (In fact I don't recall ever knowing)

Cleanup must be pretty simple if they fall straight down like that. Demolition teams must be whining about nothing...! For heaven's sake..

Demolition teams rig the explosives so it implodes, falling down inside itself. stare
Animeking007
Kira Catgirl
Animeking007
Kira Catgirl

Umm... yeah, it just collapses neatly onto itself, creating a neat little 'pancake' type thing that is a breeze to collect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff