Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Stargazer

Slick Southpaw
I would like to predict that there will be more Project tickets re-released, hopefully some of the gold/plat/emerald/sapphire/pearl/insert gemstone here.

More snakes, and body hair!!!! There's not enough diversity in color, which is a bummer.

also looking forward to paws updates for halloween

I wanna put my spider in a ghost poncho emotion_kirakira

And and and

looking forward to the RISE OF NYX

Do want @ tickets. All the tickets.

There's also a lot of user created items im waiting on, so im hoping we'll see them this month ! Also hoping we see my second recolor pop out soon.

I am hoping the checkmate blue trend continues on, though now that I have my wasteland I... don't know what to b***h for anymore ? SURPRISE ME, O GREAT GAIA OVERLORD.

Oh, actually, I'd love to see a Rose Saga with Briar and Rosa's colors reversed... /ponderface

I demand more green for the green peeps.

Neither Pieces of You or Equinox really impressed me so far, so im hoping a nice new REI comes along.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Fall time
Oranges and reds and blacks

It's not a prediction but god I am hoping for scarves
Preferably recolors of the school pride scarves but just any scarves please
And in male item form. I'm kinda getting tired of only new and original female stuff coming in all the time

As for the monthly RIG, I'm eager to see the art
And since its finni who's gonna do the MCs again, needless to say ill love it for sure emotion_dowant

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Madam Ace
Looking forward to the Enigma CI thing. (and the inevitable shitstorm about one of the users in it)

I'm hoping for more anime inspired items now the the summer season is starting wind down. We just got a couple recently. Maybe they'll keep the ball rolling with that.

And I demand more puffy prince shorts.
These were literally the only ones I found that fit my Ouji-loli needs. emotion_donotwant

Do we know who any of the winners are? I didn't catch anyone owning up and I'm curious as hell.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

ourshiningstarz
Madam Ace
Looking forward to the Enigma CI thing. (and the inevitable shitstorm about one of the users in it)

I'm hoping for more anime inspired items now the the summer season is starting wind down. We just got a couple recently. Maybe they'll keep the ball rolling with that.

And I demand more puffy prince shorts.
These were literally the only ones I found that fit my Ouji-loli needs. emotion_donotwant

Do we know who any of the winners are? I didn't catch anyone owning up and I'm curious as hell.

One person said they won, I forgot who.
The others have kept their mouths shut.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Nostalgic Mitten
Keen as a bean for September MC, I have my envelope ready.

but beans aren't very keen D:

all dem curves

Familiar Noob

8,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Slick Southpaw
Nostalgic Mitten
Keen as a bean for September MC, I have my envelope ready.

but beans aren't very keen D:

all dem curves

With all 'dem curves how can they not bee keen. ;D

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Maybe another REI with a male protagonist?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Fiorii

I have no idea what to expect from this months MC. Is it to much to hope for some tea green on one of them?

Or maybe it will involve drinking green tea? emotion_awesome

I don't really have any predictions, but another EI/REI would be nice.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Csilla Silvana

I hope they start the GS Grab Bags back up again. We haven't gotten one in about five or six months, now.

Questionable Warlord

Whatever the next MC will be, I hope it has some mods in it. I really love the ones from Finni, where you get different poses depending on your arm pose. Or perhaps a background in it? I'd love to see changing backgrounds like Strike of the Giants and Ordinary Elevator. or those half transparent background items that you can mix with other backgrounds gonk
Accessories would be nice too. We have so many clothes but could use more accessories, tattoos, facial expressions and such.

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Salathielly
Fiorii

I have no idea what to expect from this months MC. Is it to much to hope for some tea green on one of them?

That'd bring my rage to a boil lol

I wouldn't mind another twisted fairy tale EI. Maybe they could do one of "Aladin"?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Fiorii
Salathielly
Fiorii

That'd bring my rage to a boil lol

I wouldn't mind another twisted fairy tale EI. Maybe they could do one of "Aladin"?

But green tea is supposed to be soothing! xD

A twisted version of Aladdin, hmm? Would they go with the Disney version or just do a general Arabian Nights mash-up? They definitely could use more Arabic-themed items on Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff