Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe I've got no heart or something- but I think those shoes are mfugly. Why is everybody trying to buy them out at 50K+??

Steadfast Explorer

Because they're from last year's donation letters, they're relatively rare, and some people do think they're cute. 3nodding
Because... some people think they are not fugly?
Inflation.

Plus there so damn cute... o.o
I think they're cute.... I hardly wear mine anymore XD But I think they're cute.

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
'Cause they're cute and squishy.

*squishsquish*
hm.. I remember once upon a time seeing a thread about how inhumane or something the shoes were. I got a chuckle out of that. How pixelated penguin and seal shoes support the skinning and junk of real penguin and seals and such. it was a cute thread, I laughed, though I don't think the thread's creator had my laughter in mind when typing it up.
Becuase people say they are "cute." although I don't agree.
I have a pair of seals, but I rarely wear them. I'm just keeping them because of inflation. Good thing I bought mine at about 21k.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hollengel
Maybe I've got no heart or something- but I think those shoes are mfugly. Why is everybody trying to buy them out at 50K+??

I agree with that really. However, there are those who think there one of the best items out there.
Bah, I've got a pair of both... stressed

Back when they first came out, people hated them and sold them for 2k, so now they're all probably kicking themselves. sweatdrop

And yeah, most people just find them damningly cute.
kougramaster666
Bah, I've got a pair of both... stressed

Back when they first came out, people hated them and sold them for 2k, so now they're all probably kicking themselves. sweatdrop

And yeah, most people just find them damningly cute.

I know you see the pattern then.

Item first comes out:

"It SUUcks!! sell!! sell!!/I'm going to hoard until later (inversely)"

Later on:

"It's the SH!7!!1!!/ I want one gonk "
Just funny, that's all.
People like slippers... they're cute and a much cheaper alternative to the Chickies/Bunnies. They're also a donation item, which means that they're an investment.

Personally, I don't care for them... I own a pair of each but they're too large and bulky for my tastes.
man just thinking about those cute cuddly little devils makes me feel all warm. oh wait sweatdrop i need to go change me pants

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
They're HOW much?! *Falls over, twitching*
Yeah... I got mine for like 8.5... o_O A while back...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff