Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crumbly Codger

Black Velvet Satin
I can't distinguish my fondest moments any more. It's all a grainy good mishmash of fondness. I remember actually doing forum roleplaying sometimes, and I wonder why I don't try it again. They tend to die pretty quickly, but it's fairly relaxed.

Oh, but the sound effects of the fishing game. THEY are soggy with nostalgia, I can tell you. Schwoosh! Pu-lashh! Durrrr! . . . YOUR FISH GOT AWAY.

Yes! Out of every thing on this site, that is the one thing that still takes me back to the early days.

I remember fishing at the Reclamation Facility for ridiculous amounts of time, getting really good at catching the Biters for good gold.

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
i was thinkihg gaia got hacked but now i know it was not hacked

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
Back when the items from pink gift boxes were very sought after~ That, and with 20k, you were friggin' rich back then. 3nodding

Interstellar Borg

Questing for those gold shop kimonos, which were some of the most expensive items at the time...I miss questing for shop items, those were the simple days.

CyMage's Wife

Dulcet Bard

34,075 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
I still have my first outfit. It was so nooby and sad but it was 2003 and THAT'S ALL WE HAD. crying But I loved it.

I was so happy to raise enough gold to get one of those gunmetal coats or whatever they're called and I got a PAPER BAG to go with it! O.O Halloween....

CyMage's Wife

Dulcet Bard

34,075 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
I just realized if you click on the Gaia Online name in the banner, it takes you to go-gaia.com. o.o

Ladykiller

I remember just going from page to page to earn gold because I was too shy to post and forums and too lazy to play games. xD Ahh~ those were the days...

Shameless Enabler

All dat feels.
Ten years of hard work, yo.

Trash Lunatic

I actually have my BetterGaia disabled for the event. So much nostalgia. No matter what year you're from, what forum you use, or what flash space you hang out in, every Gaian heart beats the same.
Happy 10th birthday to Gaia Online! emotion_yatta

Romantic Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Haha, this is how badly I track time in my head: I didn't even realize Gaia was 10 years old this year! I originally joined in 2004, I think, and then wasn't on very much for the first year. My fondest memories come from the RPs I took part in, and one of the good friends I made from that. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff